What's your favourite cheat meal?

Options
124»

Replies

• keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    15" Pepperoni Lovers pizza (tripple pepperoni!) and 8 pints of Guinness..
  • teenie_71
    teenie_71 Posts: 44
    Options
    bacon cheeseburger with fries
  • Artionis
    Artionis Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Rock Shrimp, Nobu Black Cod Miso, Wagyu Beef Rib Eye -- all in a box

NobuBox.jpg
  • yjackson08
    yjackson08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dang, only one??

Well, more often than not, I prefer to go out to a dining restaurant to cheat and I usually wind up with some kind of pasta. Oh and a tres leches cake piece from HEB.
  • josephsgoddess
    josephsgoddess Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wings, blue cheese, and about 15 beers.

will you marry me?
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    mac & cheese or sushi
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    huge stone bowl of bibimbap followed by a boutique cupcake

What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibimbap

It's fairly simple + yummy Korean food, vegetables, kimchi, rice, seafood or other meat, and usually a cooked/fried egg on top of it all. It's really not that unhealthy at all. Some places do it in a stone bowl that is very very hot so it's sizzling (especially with added liquid). It is awesome!!

As for the cupcake I just described it as a boutique cupcake to differentiate between say, Walmart Bakery or Little Debbie. For a cheat meal I am a little bit of a cupcake snob, it's gotta be freshly made creamy frosting and genuinely good cake, maybe some ridiculous thing on top like a sugar surfboard or a daisy...you know the type probably. Overpriced delicacy of the bakery where it's sold...a dying "art" hehe
  • UsernameisNick
    Options
    Bowl of shredded mozzarella cheese :blushing:
  • darcymae25
    darcymae25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fettucine alfredo w/ LOTS of bread for dipping! Carb overload. YUM!
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    A big ol' poutine
    2qsrpza.jpg

OH MY GAWD I had that at the MN State Fair last year...so freaking good it's ridiculous.

To answer the question: I don't do cheat meals. I typically do a cheat day that sometimes turns into a cheat week which includes Chipotle Quesarittos, beer, Pizza Ranch buffet, Chinese food in large amounts, hot wings, more beer, and anything else that is large in size and delicious in taste. And beer.