Ladies... hairy chest on your man or no?

Options

Replies

• nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hair is yes. Don't wax. Hairless is for prepubescent boys. Now if you were apelike some manscaping is not such a bad deal... Back hair is never sexy. And really you are not hairy at all looks pretty average as far as a hairy chest goes goes.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Quit being a wuss. Wax then pics.gif
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Quit being a wuss. Wax then pics.gif

ummmmm Binary....is there something we need to know about you?! :laugh:
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    See I'm not old school. I like hairless chests AND undercarriages-if you get my drift!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Hair is yes. Don't wax. Hairless is for prepubescent boys. Now if you were apelike some manscaping is not such a bad deal... Back hair is never sexy. And really you are not hairy at all looks pretty average as far as a hairy chest goes goes.

FYI: I don't have hair on my chest (naturally, no waxing or shaving here) and I am a 31 year old man, not a prepubescent boy.

Saying Hairless is for prepubescent boys, is like me saying a woman that has any hair on their upper lip is for post menopausal old hags. (I don't think this, I am just making the comparison to what she said about prepubescent boys)
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on your weight loss! WOOOHOOO!

As for the hair--KEEP IT! It's only gross when there isnt a start or end point on your upper body! :laugh:
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My opinion is keep it, it looks fine!

You could also try a compromise and break out the trimmers, start with a "3" and go from there.
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :noway: no hair....that is all
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep the fuzz. If you weren't meant to have it, it wouldn't be there.

In my experience, GIRLS might not care for hairy chests on guys, but WOMEN like a man who's a real man, and that means the confidence to rock what you've got. :smile: And... yeah, I'm speaking for myself. My ex had less body hair than I do. My husband is practically Austin Powers. My preferences were for smooth. I never thought I'd like a wooly guy, but I love HIM, and that's all that matters.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Definitely a wonderful job on the weight loss! You don't have much hair, so I wouldn't worry too much about.

Personally, my husband shaves. Never did it before he met me, so it's purely for my enjoyment.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Your loss is amazing!
    Your chest hair really isn't excessive. I would say keep it but wax if you have back hair. Shaving is REALLY unpleasant. Trying to cuddle with a shirtless guy while his stubble is poking you in the back. *shudder*
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Leave it...whether you wax, shave or use creme, it'll come back itchy and prickly. Plus, it's sexy =)
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    You are not what i consider hairy. If you have back hair I would wax that,but as far as the rest you are not overly hairy. but then again what do i know...lol (i am a lesbian)
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock it! :drinker:

Secondly please wax (although its not a sweater per say :tongue: ) it isn't sexy. A nice chest, hair free is hot! :happy:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I'd say keep it.. it's not excessive and some women find it manly (myself included). Plus waxing is a pain, both literally and figuratively!
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Dude..

That is NOT hairy....I wish i had that much...lol... id post a picture of my sweater, but id scare everyone away...
  • odaatsue
    Options
    Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Oh, did I say Yes?
  • JDizzIe
    JDizzIe Posts: 23
    Options
    ROCK THE CHEST FRO!

And congrats on your amazing results!
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job! You look fantastic. Secondly, I like hair on my man, its well...manly. With that being said, certain things need to be kept up with. The hair on your chest is great, fine, but if it creeps up past your neck line, you need to clip it off. Too much hair is disgusting, which yours is not. Now, as for back hair, have a close friend trim that if you have any. also, any stray hairs on your neck, make sure they are gone. Also, mens ears inside and out should not have hair on them. Pay extra attention to this as you may not look there often.

Good luck. and again you look fabulous!

Totally agree. On all of that!
    Unless you're college aged or younger, leave the hair (minus the back/shoulder hair!). It's normal and masculine. Hairless men make me think of 12 or 13 year old adolescent boys .... ummm, no. Leave it ...

That said, if the woman in your life has a different preference, go with that!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I like a hairy man. I cna't stand the one's who wax or shave or anything like that. Keep the hair!!! Congrats on the loss though cause you look amazing:)