• FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I love being friends with my friends...
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm definitely not fit. That's why I came here... :smile:
    Hahaha, my man! I want to be your friend.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Wait, what's a Canuck doing wearing a Saints' hat?
  • ebullock4
    ebullock4 Posts: 32
    Options
    This Canuck like all things related to sports. Growing up as a tomboy gives you an appreciation for anything to do with sports!! NFL is way better than CFL (in my opinion).
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    This Canuck like all things related to sports. Growing up as a tomboy gives you an appreciation for anything to do with sports!! NFL is way better than CFL (in my opinion).

Just thought my wife was the only person from BC who was a Saints fan, and she's only that because her entire exposure to football in the states has been through me. She does keep up with the BC Lions though.
  • ebullock4
    ebullock4 Posts: 32
    Options

Just thought my wife was the only person from BC who was a Saints fan, and she's only that because her entire exposure to football in the states has been through me. She does keep up with the BC Lions though.

I think my love of the Saints specifically is thanks to my husband too. The love of football came from my dad though. Let's be honest though, football is just an awesome sport - regardless of who you watch/cheer for.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    But, what's in it for me?
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    NFL is way better than CFL (in my opinion).

Truth.