Anyone in the Portland, OR area?

Options
I posted yesterday, and was heartened by the replies I received - thank you, guys! But I'm curious if there is anyone in PDX whose goals are aligned with mine.
I'm looking to lose around 50+lbs, along with gaining upper body strength and general flexibility. It would be awesome if I could find some buddies in the area to share tips with, support, and even work out together! Let me know :)

Replies

• jennkaotic
    jennkaotic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well that depends... do you consider Vancouver the "Portland Area"? I am just over the river. Trying to lose another 37 pounds.
  • missashores
    missashores Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well that depends... do you consider Vancouver the "Portland Area"? I am just over the river. Trying to lose another 37 pounds.
    Yes, I definitely do!
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Portland area :)
    I've just been doing cardio workouts at home and started running.
  • MitchmDee
    MitchmDee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Vancouver, BC area, but always looking to add new friends and help people witht heir goals.
  • Girlg0yle
    Girlg0yle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm over in Gresham. Started running a few days a week and doing exercise for strength and some yoga at home for flexibility. Need to lose 70lbs
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was born there but now live on the eastern part of the state.
  • Kelven23
    Kelven23 Posts: 51
    Options
    I am from "the other" Portland, I know that helps you none at all.
  • nicolesid1
    Options
    My goal is the same. I knoe I am late to reply but if you are looking for a buddy.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Lake oswego... Feel free to friend me up !
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Still looking for a friend? Feel free to add. Moving to Gresham area January 31st. I'm a runner! :)