50 lbs down over 6 months, A man's tale.

Options
cnwalker07
cnwalker07 Posts: 5 Member
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I have used these success stories to help me along so figure its only right to share mine.
I wrote a long blog about it which you can read here, Skip down to Journey to weight-loss for the strictly what I did portion.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cnwalker07

Or if you would like the short version, I lost 50 lbs over 6 months, thanks to eating right and exercising regularly. Pics or it didn't happen you say? ok! it's the reason we come here anyways right!?

weightlosscollage_zps7e775e85.jpg

Replies

• ADRsmama
    ADRsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome effort and results!
    I loved all your food pics and choices. I would eat all those foods, no problem.
  • cnwalker07
    Options
    Thanks everyone, ya i never had a problem as far as something to eat goes haha
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Got a chance to read your blog. I like the way you just decided to do this and figured it out. It's funny to me that for something as difficult as a large weight loss, the hardest part of it is just deciding to do it. I know this isn't true for everyone, but I think I was like you, I just had to decide to do it and do it, and from there it's not that hard.
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I loved reading your blog as well! Some people just "get it", and you, my friend, are definitely lucky!
  • cnwalker07
    Options
    Got a chance to read your blog. I like the way you just decided to do this and figured it out. It's funny to me that for something as difficult as a large weight loss, the hardest part of it is just deciding to do it. I know this isn't true for everyone, but I think I was like you, I just had to decide to do it and do it, and from there it's not that hard.

That was definitely my situation, in this day and age the info is out there it's just a matter of getting out and finding it. The rest is really up to you, your will power, and finding the right thing that works for you. I wrote the blog to try to be motivational. I hope it works!
  • huntermaz
    huntermaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And really liked your blog.
  • cnwalker07
    Options
    thanks man glad you enjoyed!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • Jdolphin42
    Jdolphin42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's terrific! You are definitely an inspiration to the rest of us who are chugging along on our own journeys.

How much weight did you lose in facial hair? ;) Just kidding!
  • mkchris
    mkchris Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed reading the full story on your blog, great job!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Well done, congrats!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Job well done mate. Keep it going. :smile:
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing your story ????
  • cnwalker07
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm surprised at how many messages I've received from friends saying how inspirational it is to them.

As mentioned, there was an on going debate/estimates that the beard weighed 10 lbs... Haha i deny these allegations (I miss it!) ????
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great work and well done! I cant eat the same food as you as I'm a vegetarian but to see how you really turned it around is insperational! I have about 3 stone 5 lb to loose (around 50lb) so i'm on track from that. Keep it up mate and congrats thanks for sharing your story!
  • Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options
    Great work!

Glad to see good results like this. I also would like to make it down to 190lbs in a similar time-frame, well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!