Facebook Games

Options
2»

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i play frontierville and cityville...a LOT less than i used to...but still addicted to frontierville... :(
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    ugh, i play cityville. i wish i didn't, but i started and now i'm trapped. Lol.

OMG me too... I started and now I can't stop.. I login in the mornings and then am on it all night when I get home at night... good thing I don't get FB @ work anymore or I would be on it there too...
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi again,

Tried 2 new games thanks to this thread :bigsmile:
  • love2sign
    Options
    farmville and frontierville=)
  • TLRAAB
    TLRAAB Posts: 16
    Options
    Used to play that one and some others, to much of a time drain, deleted all the games, now I have so much more time for real life....
    I should do that too but I'm addicted. Perhaps one day I'll have a REAL life and won't need them any more :) You name it - I probably play it...
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I play Island Paradise and Car Town. Island Paradise mainly because of my wife (karenjoy on MFP) and both because people who lived on the street I grew up with are involved. It's a frivolous waste of time, but it does give me a chance to connect with them (the old neighbours, not my lovely wife!), even if it is fleeting.
  • BecciL
    BecciL Posts: 49
    Options
    Farmville & Cityville (addicted) Ugghghhh

my email is yumm_e2000@yahoo.com