Isagenix 30 day cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have friends who have tried this with results similar to what others have reported above. A quick moderate weight loss followed by a fairly immediate weight gain. Kind of makes me wonder if this is a long term solution to fat loss. In my humble opinion, if this plan is not sustainable, what's the point in starting in the first place?
  • Amyminus75
    Options
    I am new to this site, I love Isagenix products! Just started on it a couple weeks ago, looking for fellow people that are doing the same thing : )
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site, I love Isagenix products! Just started on it a couple weeks ago, looking for fellow people that are doing the same thing : )

Welcome!!! You'll LOVE it!!!
  • kkjjll
    Options
    i am new to isagenix, just started to do meal replacement with shakes, doing the 30 day cleanse next month... wanted to get my feet wet before i jumped in head first.... would love to hear from you, and friend up... karen :)
  • missmuse06
    Options
    Isagenix was a total bust. I had more energy... that's about it. I actually ended up gaining weight. I added in extra calories per my "coaches" advice.... still didn't work. Totally bummed.
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    missmuse... did you follow the system EXACTLY?
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    Isagenix was a total bust. I had more energy... that's about it. I actually ended up gaining weight. I added in extra calories per my "coaches" advice.... still didn't work. Totally bummed.

I took a quick look at your diary and it doesn't appear that you've been logging your food. No matter what type of health goals you have, whether you're a pro bodybuilder or a stay-at-home mom or a student in college, to be successful for any health goals, you have to keep a food and exercise diary. Typically, we either eat way too much in calories or we eat too little; by keeping a diary, we can see where we're lacking, and also change it up so we keep our body guessing.

Isagenix is the best supplement on the market I've found! The fact that you noticed that you had more energy is actually awesome! Most vitamin/mineral/supplements are wasted and it takes a long time to see results.

I recommend that you stick with it, keep close track of your food and exercise on this great site we're using, and join an Isa FB support group! Anyone will gain weight if they don't change their eating habits, and go back to the old habits. Personally, I didn't start using Isa to lose weight; I am using it to regain my health and without even trying, I've lost bodyfat as a great side effect!! Make sure you're eating good, healthy foods, non-GMO, organic, well-balanced meals, and at least half your body weight in ounces of water, every day!

Whatever you do, I wish you the best in your health goals!!! :-)
  • hmmeier
    Options
    I have been using Isagenix products for almost a year now and love them. The cleanses are good if you want to cleanse. As far as people gaining weight back, it happens to some and not to others. Depends on the person. Most people that do cleanses use them to jump start their weight loss. The shakes replace a meal. Remember that weight loss means a lifestyle change not just a 30 day change!

I eat clean and do 2 IsaPro shakes a day, and Love it. I use alot of the other products as well such as the isagreens and isafruits.
  • bmthompson_1
    bmthompson_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I tried my first cleanse day on isagenix and I had the worst headache ever :( I'm going to try it again tomorrow. And am nervous to get another horrible headache. Any tips to help with that?? And my trainer said I can have a green apple on the cleanse. Anything else I should do to help??? Thanks :)
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I may be too late, but thought I would respond for your next cleanse. Do you eat the Isadelight chocolates? They helped me during my first cleanse especially, when I felt a headache coming on.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I did this in 2005 and lost 19 lbs in 30 days. The back to back cleanse days were torture for me and I lost interest in the program. Lost a total of 25 lbs total and gave up after two months or so.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I tried my first cleanse day on isagenix and I had the worst headache ever :(

I'm going to try it again tomorrow.

And am nervous to get another horrible headache. Any tips to help with that?? And my trainer said I can have a green apple on the cleanse. Anything else I should do to help??? Thanks :)

1) Stop doing it.

2) If your trainer sold it to you, get a new trainer.