An unexpected NSV

Options
papadon78
papadon78 Posts: 12 Member
My wife an I started this life change in January 2013. She has lost 118 lbs and I have lost a 105, I still have about 70 lbs to go. Next month we will celebrate our 23rd anniversary! I really hate the term "Journey", but, thats what this really has been. We have discovered a whole new life now together. So, my unexpected NSV, I don't know how it happened! We were just living our lives, going to work, taken care of the family, doing our little getaways every weekend and then BOOM!, it just hit me last week. I fell in love with my wife again!? It's know it's kind of weird, but I am not sure really how to handle it. I love her, I want to spend time with her, I want to make her happy all the time now. I wonder what the next year will bring!

Replies

• brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hopefully nothing but joy and happiness. Congratulations, this was a sweet read.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    That is really sweet and how it should be!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Awww, I just love this! Congrats :)
  • ladybaby6
    ladybaby6 Posts: 8
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thank you for posting!!!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I love you too! This has been a wonderful time for us, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!!
  • thenolanz
    thenolanz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow! nice read! we become kind of a new person when we loose weight and become more active!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you on your success and your rekindled love. You guys look great!
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is such a wonderful NSV!! I wish you both the best in this journey together. May you continue to fall in love again with each other.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Darn onion chopping ninjas are at it again..... Thank you both for posting - just wonderful!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    This was awesome and brought tears to my eyes. Especially when your wife posted, too.

You guys rock!

:flowerforyou:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    This is such a sweet story. I'm happy to have read this. May you two have many many more wonderful years together.
  • ElemenopeeZ
    ElemenopeeZ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

That is beautiful! Congratulations to you both!
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hurray!!! So happy for the two of you, and hoping I'll be feeling the same on my 23rd anniversary!

So great!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OMG thats awesome!!!!

Awww and she responded "she loves you too" .. I just saw you guys yesterday in a forum regarding Significant Others doing this together and I was so impressed and then to see you today saying you have fallen in love with your wife again ... Thats just beautiful,
    Be blessed! ! ! !

Do deserve it.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This melts my heart! You sir are a good man! And congrats on such a milestone anniversary!!!
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Happy Upcoming anniversary to both of you. I wish you both many more years of love and happiness together.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! These are the posts that help to motivate us all.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awww!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!