Greek Yogurt WHATS your favorite flavor

Options
124»

Replies

• rcillo219
    rcillo219 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Greek 100 I like them all, but I love the Lemon flavor and the strawberry cheesecake flavor!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Yoplait cafe mocha or coconut...cant decide. I freeze them for those hot summer days
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    just the bigger tub of plain nonfat greek yogurt is what I buy. its more economical AND I can use it for our sour cream substitution, put it in mashed potatoes, use it as a topping on fish sometimes with a little spice and lemon zest, I can put it in smoothies or I can just cut up fruit and eat it like that.
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My husbands' favorite is mango. My favorite is plain with honey and granola but since I'm trying to shave a few calories, it's now vanilla with a teaspoon of PB2-like stuff mixed in. OMG - yum.
  • YamaMaya1
    YamaMaya1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I always buy the great big non-fat plain Greek Yogurt. First of all it's much less expensive than buying the individual serving sizes, and second it's much more versatile and can even stand in for sour cream.

You can add whatever you want to plain Greek Yogurt to change up the taste. I've even added a little bit of the sugar-free syrups that you can get to flavor coffee drinks when I got bored!
    ^This, Fage total plain yogurt is my favourite. I add fruit, mix in jam or honey, I even added cocoa powder to make a pud of sorts.
  • laceyann99
    Options
    Noosa yogurt is fantastic! But I also like Kroger's carbmaster yogurt in any flavor. I also love Key Lime Pie flavor too. I never used to each much yogurt and now it is my "go-to" treat.