Goal weights for 5ft 4 in ladies :)

Options
13»

Replies

• mufin71
    mufin71 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 139, I'm aiming for 135. However if I don't get to that weight, I'm really ok with being under 140.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    It was 140lbs at first and when I met that goal, I changed it to 135lbs. I started at about 170lbs. I'm currently 137.4 and a little conflicted. I run a lot and also lift weights. I'm not sure if I want to get any smaller. Certain body parts yes, but overall no. I really just want to flatten my abs. I guess I'll re-evaluate when I hit 135lbs.
  • Lyndonbearsmommy
    Lyndonbearsmommy Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Currently, my goal weight is 130 lbs.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    5"2" with small frame, am now in maintenance at 115-116ish for past 3 weeks. But my goal is more of body fat percentage since I tend to carry weight around my mid-section.
  • strassenkoenigin
    Options
    115 for me. I took up road biking and I like to get as light as possible. When I was in my twenties I weighed 118 and since then I went up and down 20 pounds or so. Now at nearly seventy every extra pound of fat really shows as the skin is thinner, so I am trying to stay slim, but it is a real struggle since menopause.
  • jasmang
    jasmang Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135. That's what I was when I was in the best shape of my life (two summers ago, at age 20) so I'm not even sure if I can healthily get below that. Dance gave me thick legs. Haha
  • strassenkoenigin
    Options
    You sound exactly like me regarding weight. I achieved 110 a few times and looked too skinny. Somewhere in-between 115 and 120 seems to be the right goal.
  • shenica1
    shenica1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 145. I started at 265 and I'm almost at 220 now. The one thing I love about this journey is that knowing it's so darn hard to lose weight will be enough motivation for me to keep it off. I weighed between 120-130 until I started having my babies.

G'luck ladies.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 125 but I would be happy with 130. I'm currently at 144 but I have an athletic build to me. I'm basically going to go by my measurements and how I look and feel.
  • acookieclicker
    Options
    5'4.5!

My frame size is on the smaller side of medium, so I picked 120 as my goal weight, but I'm going to reevaluate when I get to 130.
  • HannahMarie9616
    HannahMarie9616 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my current goal weight is 125, but like others are saying, I think once I hit 130 I'll evaluate and try to see what weight will be healthy for my frame.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and weigh 150 - 152. I'd LOVE to be back at 120 but I highly doubt that will ever happen as I am not overly motivated, disciplined, or ambitious. At this point, I'd be happy at 130. Honestly, any weight loss would thrill me!
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and a size 6 at 155. My goal is 140.
  • katebrog
    katebrog Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 5'4 and currently pregnant (due Aug. 18th, yipeeee!) and pre-pregnancy I was right at 113lb. - currently I'm at 129.6lb. So, a pretty healthy weight gain and I'm hoping to be able to lose what I put on and be back at my original weight of about 113lb. or so, would like 110lb. and was around that weight when I was training for my Marathon. I have a pretty small frame, so somewhere between 110-113 would be ideal for me!