Replies

• mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    933 today
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    9 days! (Though the last 30 have been fully logged, I just haven't been as great at doing it on time).

I blew up a 100+ day streak back in April/May on vacation where I didn't have internet access. I've been struggling since May 2nd to get back on the wagon.
  • FitFroglet
    FitFroglet Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    47 - i'm pretty new to the site.
    Does logging from your phone continue your streak?
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    340 :smokin:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My streak is something like 24 days.

But I've logged every bite I've put into my mouth since March 25, 2013...so that's well over 400 days...I don't care really.

When I go on a trip for a few days, I usually wind up missing a 24 hr window here or there. I still log during my trip, and I always go in and log things after the fact for meals I may have missed, sometimes even by as little as 20 minutes into the next day, but MFP doesn't count that.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    118. I went on a business trip in May and couldn't log (overseas flight) and lost a day..
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm noticing that a lot of you who have logged a significant number of days in a row have also lost a significant amount of weight, or so it appears on your tickers. It also looks like it's helped a few of you maintain the loss too. Good to know!

Edited for spelling.
  • AdventureVix
    AdventureVix Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 but going to a wilderness retreat for a month so don't know if they will have regular wifi. Amazing work and dedication for those in and near to the 3 and 4 figure streaks!
  • Cindyloo01
    Cindyloo01 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    At 52 days this time around
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    645 today.
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    One of my friends has logged in 650 days in a row. Quite dedicated.

I log vicariously through her as I'm lucky if I hit 10 days. lol
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    329 :D
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    1255 days! Now if I'd stayed consistent with diet and exercise, I would have lost a lot more weight in that time frame!
  • WonderWhitney11
    WonderWhitney11 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    122.... which is impressive for me! I have a history of giving up on everything after a couple weeks at the most. :)
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    756!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    402 days! I made it to 373 last year- JUST past the year and then missed a day. I think I'm in the swing of things now! I've been camping, on business trips, holidays, etc, and still logged. Even when I went to a resort I used their computer to sign in once a day! :)
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    215 :smile:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Meh, 25 days.

That doesn't speak to how many days I've used the app though, just how many days in a row I have had internet connection. In the summer I like to go off the grid a lot, but I pre-log my food and adjust my diary when I get home to accurately reflect those days I couldn't log in.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    About a year and a half. And, I've logged intake for every day.

How, you ask, when traveling or eating things where you have no idea of the actual contents?

I have fake "meals" defined to cover those such as "While on Vacation", "Carb House Party", "Dinner Out", and a few others that try to approximate a high enough number of calories and macros to make the charts at least a bit more accurate than not logging at all for the day or meal. I figure even less than accurate numbers are better than no numbers.