Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How Long Is Your Log-in Streak ?

Replies

• HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Today is my 75th day!

When I first started in January my highest was 93. So this is my second highest and I'm determined to keep it up!! lol
  • gclauson
    gclauson Posts: 26 Member
    So mad, everytime i go camping off the grid, it resets... :( And now after posting this realized i should just pre log the days i will be off grid...

DERP
  • wes_sloan
    wes_sloan Posts: 7
    60 days

66692101.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    501 Not bad :)
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    855 today
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    I was almost to 180 days when I took a break for a few days after my Mother-in-law passed away. Now I'm at 93, and determined to log in daily, regardless of what is going on.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    706 but I'm going to lose my streak in Sept...
  • 56. Since I joined. And yep, it does keep me coming back. I don't want that number to reset.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    I just sent in a request to reset it to the correct number (lost it when I was on vacation in June). 185 days.
  • 7 days (only been on the site for a week)
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    668 consecutive days of logging foods and exercise :)
  • TechNerd42
    So mad, everytime i go camping off the grid, it resets... :( And now after posting this realized i should just pre log the days i will be off grid...

DERP

I don't think that would work for your days logged in though - it actually counts you logging into the app. :(
  • TechNerd42
    I just sent in a request to reset it to the correct number (lost it when I was on vacation in June). 185 days.

You can do that? Well - dang.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    990, since the day I found the site. Logged in every day, during foreign holidays, in hospital needing a lumbar puncture, during labour and 15 minutes after giving birth :drinker:
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    137 days!

I am actually very proud of myself for sticking with logging all food and exercise. It's become such a habit now.

Being mindful of every bite I eat now, made me aware of how many extra calories I was eating before.
  • TechNerd42
    990, since the day I found the site. Logged in every day, during foreign holidays, in hospital needing a lumbar puncture, during labour and 15 minutes after giving birth :drinker:

You are dedicated

Silly question: Did you count the exercise calories of being in labor?
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Mine says 30 days. But I've been logging every day for over 60 days. Not sure what happened around the 1st of this month, because I haven't gone anywhere and have logged consistently. Meh.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    633 days.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 650 Member
    885 today
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Around 790 days. It would be over a 1000 but i missed like a day last year lol.