Replies

• salvaje913
    salvaje913 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Today is my 75th day!

When I first started in January my highest was 93. So this is my second highest and I'm determined to keep it up!! lol
  • gclauson
    gclauson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So mad, everytime i go camping off the grid, it resets... :( And now after posting this realized i should just pre log the days i will be off grid...

DERP
  • wes_sloan
    wes_sloan Posts: 7
    Options
    60 days

66692101.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    501 Not bad :)
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    855 today
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I was almost to 180 days when I took a break for a few days after my Mother-in-law passed away. Now I'm at 93, and determined to log in daily, regardless of what is going on.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    706 but I'm going to lose my streak in Sept...
  • fatbegone85
    Options
    56. Since I joined. And yep, it does keep me coming back. I don't want that number to reset.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I just sent in a request to reset it to the correct number (lost it when I was on vacation in June). 185 days.
  • UsernameisNick
    Options
    7 days (only been on the site for a week)
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    668 consecutive days of logging foods and exercise :)
  • TechNerd42
    Options
    So mad, everytime i go camping off the grid, it resets... :( And now after posting this realized i should just pre log the days i will be off grid...

DERP

I don't think that would work for your days logged in though - it actually counts you logging into the app. :(
  • TechNerd42
    Options
    I just sent in a request to reset it to the correct number (lost it when I was on vacation in June). 185 days.

You can do that? Well - dang.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    990, since the day I found the site. Logged in every day, during foreign holidays, in hospital needing a lumbar puncture, during labour and 15 minutes after giving birth :drinker:
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    137 days!

I am actually very proud of myself for sticking with logging all food and exercise. It's become such a habit now.

Being mindful of every bite I eat now, made me aware of how many extra calories I was eating before.
  • TechNerd42
    Options
    990, since the day I found the site. Logged in every day, during foreign holidays, in hospital needing a lumbar puncture, during labour and 15 minutes after giving birth :drinker:

You are dedicated

Silly question: Did you count the exercise calories of being in labor?
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Mine says 30 days. But I've been logging every day for over 60 days. Not sure what happened around the 1st of this month, because I haven't gone anywhere and have logged consistently. Meh.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    633 days.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    885 today