5ft 6 ladies what's your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 160. It really depends on your frame too, I am large framed so I think that would be a good goal. If I feel that I need to lose more than I will. Right now I just want to be under 200.
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    bangbangchoochootrain Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    SW: 206
    CW: 201
    Mini GW: 150

The last time I was in the 120s or 30s I was in middle school. Even when I was playing intensive club volleyball with conditioning and weight training, I was always at around 160-170 and a size 8-10. Part of that I'm sure was that I was a teenager with terrible eating habits and going through puberty, but honestly I've always been larger so I'm not sure if lower than 150 will even look good on me. After I hit 150 ish, it will probably be more of a pants size goal, with strength training to get smaller but not necessarily lighter. Of course thats a year+ away.
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    High weight: 175 - back in college and very unhappy
    Low weight - 132.8
    Goal weight: 128
    Current Weight: 134ish. Happy and free. :)
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    5'6" and I bounce around a bit - but I'm around 145lb. I'd like to see the 130s but as my body fat is already 21% at 145, I may have to work harder than I want to in order to see it. Wearing a size 4, pretty dang fit and capable, and my stomach is flat as a board, so I'm not making myself crazy over the scale.
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and my goal weight is 125lbs.
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    SW: 230lbs
    CW:198lbs
    GW: 140-150lbs

it depends on how i feel/look to myself when i get there.
  • love8383
    love8383 Posts: 169
    Options
    my goal weight now is 150 lbs..just so i'm at a normal weight for my height, But i think my ultimate goal weight might be 140-145
  • nmmom2
    nmmom2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 160lbs. Last year I got as low as 147lbs, and felt great, but was not able to sustain it. I would like to get to around 150-155.
  • botmama
    botmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 199, goal weight is 145 (currently at 154). My doctor is happy with me floating from 150-155. It really depends on your build. I have a medium build. I am plenty lean everywhere except my tummy, where all my fat seems to congregate. Everyone's body shape and bone structure is different, so you have to go with what feels good to you. Remember too that as you gain muscle mass, you may not see the scale change but you will be losing inches. My doctor tells me over and over to quit fixating on the number on the scale, and just focus on staying active and putting quality food in my body.
  • knitknitknit
    knitknitknit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to get down to 135 but realistically I'll probably stop at 160. I'm trying to lose just over half of my body so I know it will probably get to a point where I can be a higher weight and comfortable in my skin or I can reach my goal of 135 and need surgery to remove excess skin.
  • rachelilly
    rachelilly Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm 5'5". SW in February was 181. CW is 161.9. GW is 135-140. 137 sounds good in my head.
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 160. It really depends on your frame too, I am large framed so I think that would be a good goal. If I feel that I need to lose more than I will. Right now I just want to be under 200.

Me too. I'm 200 pounds right now. I'm going to keep lifting and running and see what I look like at 160, then adjust accordingly.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

18 years ago I weighed 125 when I got pregnant and a lot of folks said I was too thin. Meh. If I like 140 I'll stay there lol.
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my GW is 130. My CW is 135 and SW 142.

For many years I was underweight (117-125) and told I looked drawn and tired... I felt exhausted, too. I think 130 is a healthy weight for me. I've got a small frame so the extra pounds I'd gained felt very uncomfortable! ( though must admit I loved having those bigger boobs ;-) )....LOL
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My goal is set at 125 lbs, I'm currently 134 lbs. My 'natural' weight tends to stabilize around 140 lbs, when I stop logging.

Like many others, once I get below 130 I'll probably go by body fat percent rather than just weight, I'd be really happy if I could get to 16-17%.

edit: a lot of people talk about frame sizes when thinking about a weight that 'looks good' on them... which I totally agree... but I think boob size has a lot to do with it too ;) i'm sure i'm able to aim lower than some just because I hardly carry any weight in that area, lol...
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and started Monday at 180 and wearing size 18 tops and 16 bottoms. Hopefully getting down to 140 will see me in much more flattering size 12 / 14s. At ave 40+ think this would be good for me. Been this size since ha ing youngest child 20 yrs ago
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I seriously just want to get to onederland.
  • Shesalovebug
    Shesalovebug Posts: 180 Member
    Options

This is me too, I have a large frame. My highest was 125 (not including pregnancy) my lowest adult weight was just around 170, I was wearing 14's and just about to get into 12's when I got pregnant. I was so happy and comfortable then. So right now I'm at 208, my goal is 160 for now. We'll see what happens after that.
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", but a lot older than you. Several years ago, I made it down to 139, but my Weight Watchers leader warned me that it would probably be an unsustainable weight for me to maintain, and it was. I'm 152.2 now, and I would just like to stay below 150, so I don't have to tell people that number. Ideally, I'd like to get to 145, but I'm just trying to be healthy and not hung up too much on a number.
  • Rachwad
    Rachwad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 22 years old and 202 pounds struggling too loose the weight!
    Can anyone give any tips im exercising and eating less/healthy! I don't know what more to do!