my swimsuit and weightloss success(pics)

Options
i am down about 80lbs now. i feel like pinching myself to make sure i am not dreaming.this finish line is so close!

10556432_10203041002080922_5676350380652923553_n_zpsdc67705c.jpg

10565074_10203060802615923_7334357457803332673_n_zps357dbfb5.jpg

15208_10203060847697050_1981389739792273720_n_zps61a4e086.jpg

Replies

• ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Congratulations on your accomplishments! And you look way younger now, too, by the way! :smile:
  • ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    uuhhh wow I think this is one of the BEST before/after pic sets I have seen on this site. Seriously in the top two photos you could have said, "This is me on the left, and my mom - or even young grandmother - on the right"

I really hope that didn't come off rudely because you're still perfectly attractive on the right but you look like 30 years younger now. WOW!

Great work!!!
  • julied0805
    julied0805 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration
  • reachrenhere
    reachrenhere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Amazing job! You inspire me. :flowerforyou:
  • kadsmaller
    kadsmaller Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I am encouraged and impressed. Love, love, love the new bathing suit.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    uuhhh wow I think this is one of the BEST before/after pic sets I have seen on this site. Seriously in the top two photos you could have said, "This is me on the left, and my mom - or even young grandmother - on the right"

I really hope that didn't come off rudely because you're still perfectly attractive on the right but you look like 30 years younger now. WOW!

Great work!!!

not rude at all. just honest. can you believe i am 41?
  • Mallitaa
    Mallitaa Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    amazing! You're a true inspiration
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    great work. you look fabulous
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow! 6 months??? You look fantastic! I'm sure you feel as awesome as you look! Great job! :smile:
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an amazing effort, you have def worked hard this last 6 months, congratulations! You look great!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Well done - fantastic work - you look fab
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look like a different person and so much younger!
    This is a true inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • bluepanda512
    bluepanda512 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Awesome..! you look so lovely now :flowerforyou:
  • thinpip
    thinpip Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow ! Congratulations ! You appear to have lost years as well as pounds ! You have inspired me !
  • BusyCyclist
    BusyCyclist Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Great work!!!

not rude at all. just honest. can you believe i am 41?

Seriously 41?! You look so much younger now! I totally agree with seltzermint. Amazing job!!!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look wonderful! and I agree with everyone else, much younger!!!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    And all in 7 months! Wow.
    Seriously... wow!
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fan-bloody-tastic! totally awesome transformation and in such a short space of time.

any tips? what was/is your work out schedule? id really like to hear your story

amazeballs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!