Raw fruits, veg and nuts only

Options
I am on it, second day. I am tired and hungry. I have read several opinions whether cleanse is good or bad, including the pinned topic here.

So far I've lost a kilo on it. I am only missing coffee now. and food smell s so nice haha ;)
I m gonna finish it and then go back to my 1200 calories count.

How many of you tried it? What was your results?

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Do you like being tired and hungry? Does this feel like a good plan for your body and your spirit?
  • Aniqana
    Aniqana Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi, with all respect its my body and my choices and I didn't asked if you like my choices or to comment on that.

I asked if anyone did it and what was the results. I am doing it for 3 days only instead of 5. I am tired because of lack of the coffee. I can eat all day, anything if I don't get coffee I'll be tired. 3 litres of ginseng tea and green tea wont replace the coffee kick I get!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Hi, with all respect its my body and my choices and I didn't asked if you like my choices or to comment on that.

I asked if anyone did it and what was the results. I am doing it for 3 days only instead of 5. I am tired because of lack of the coffee. I can eat all day, anything if I don't get coffee I'll be tired. 3 litres of ginseng tea and green tea wont replace the coffee kick I get!

Welcome to the internet. Prepare to be ridiculed for doing something so ridiculous that has absolutely no long term effect or even short term benefit.

Lost a kilo? It was water weight. As soon as you go back to, what is arguably a poor diet choice of a measly 1200 calories, the kilo will come back on.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am on it, second day. I am tired and hungry. I have read several opinions whether cleanse is good or bad, including the pinned topic here.

So far I've lost a kilo on it. I am only missing coffee now. and food smell s so nice haha ;)

:noway:
  • Aniqana
    Options
    im not doing it for kilos lost.

I wanted for 3 days not drinking coffee- which i drink 3-4 a day. I wanted for 3 days get vitamins from my veg and fruits as I barely eat them in past.

Personally I do believe in this diet and if you dont. Well. Everyone has their own choices and believes.
    My friend who is vegetarian,-fit and healthy lady -recommended that to me- she does it once a month- raw veg-fruits 3 days only- not 5.

So far my kilos going up and down with the 1200 anyways. The lost a kilo was only saying-not something I am sticking to.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    what happened to the diet plan you were given? why arent you following that?
  • arwenmakin
    arwenmakin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    why don't you just not drink the coffee rather than going to extremes? Just wondering! It's an idea....
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Why are you doing this? What benefits do you think you'll get that you can't get by just cutting back coffee and eating more fruits and vegetables as part of your regular eating plan?
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    why don't you just not drink the coffee rather than going to extremes? Just wondering! It's an idea....

Or ADD the fruit and veg if you want to eat fruit and veg?

Edit: Dang it, Emily beat me to it!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

But now she can be the forum expert on ALL the diets. All of them
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    IFTC
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

I wanted for 3 days not drinking coffee- which i drink 3-4 a day. I wanted for 3 days get vitamins from my veg and fruits as I barely eat them in past.

So why not just cut the coffee out and incorporate fruits/veggies/nuts into your day? Your plan seems pretty extreme. It's no wonder you're tired and coffee dependent on 1200 calories, let alone this new 3 day regime. That's your body telling you it needs more energy, AKA Calories. So instead of giving your body what it needs, you're giving it less. Does that make sense to you? Why would you continue to do that? What happened to the diet plan your trainer gave you?

I'm sorry, but you've made several posts in the past couple of weeks talking about how hungry you were on 1200 calories. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but you really need to listen to the advice you've already been given, which is to eat more. That doesn't mean eat only veggies, fruits and nuts. I doubt that even cracks your 1200 calorie bank. You need to eat a well-balanced diet of all food groups (unless otherwise noted by a doctor) that consists of AT LEAST 1200 calories. If you're tired and hungry on 1200 calories, the easiest way to fix that is to EAT MORE CALORIES. Not less.

Please listen, REALLY listen, to what people are trying to tell you.

And this has been linked several times in your other threads, but I'm going to post it anyway:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Regarding feeling tired and hungry, I'd hazard a guess that you're not getting enough calories, fat, and protein.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this at all.
    ^^ this.
  • Aniqana
    Options

Yep, as I said.. I am doing it for 3 days then go back for 1200..

Seriously is that going to kill me if I do it for 3 days??;)
    I was hungry anyway eating bloody 3000 calories a day! Its because my stomach was Huge! I could eat, eat and eat !

I am now making it smaller. Showing y stomach I can live on fruits only :) Come on guys its only 3 days :)
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I was hungry anyway eating bloody 3000 calories a day! Its because my stomach was Huge! I could eat, eat and eat !

I am now making it smaller. Showing y stomach I can live on fruits only :) Come on guys its only 3 days :)

just no...

it wont kill you, but it alos wont do you any good... you're just tired and hungry for 3 days for no reason....
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

The stomach growing or shrinking is a myth. Your stomach stays the same size except during digestion, which afterwards it goes right back to it's original size. The only way to 'shrink' your stomach is to have gastric bypass surgery.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    facepalm-sleep.gif