What are your favorite unhealthy drinks/foods?

Options
13»

Replies

• cmgatson79
    Options
    Dr. Pepper is my guilty pleasure. I hate what HFCS does to my body, but I LOVE the taste of Dr. Pepper.
  • KashDefiant
    Options
    Pizza (Pepperoni and Sausage or All Meat), Mountain Dew, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (first day, Hot Sign on)
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Chocolate (Premium chocolate, not the cheap kind!!)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Potato chips and french fries :heart:
  • cld1075
    cld1075 Posts: 25
    Options
    Mtn Dew addict here. I'm going through withdrawals at the moment. :sad:
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Big, soft pretzels with nacho cheese sauce!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, pizza, and Coke. Because I have a tough time eating (or drinking) a reasonable serving of any of them!
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The one that gets me is not the first of anything listed (ice cream, chocolate, pizza, cocktails, dips...) I can fit the first into my calories - it is the 2nd one! 2nd piece of pizza, 2nd cocktails, 2nd serving of ice cream....

Yes, yes, yes. This is me too. I have good self-control with most things. My downfalls are doughnuts and Cheez-Its. If I want either of those things, there better not be any more than one serving available or I will eat them all.

I don't consider any of these foods "unhealthy". Depriving myself of doughnuts and Cheez-Its would be unhealthy, especially for those around me.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Thai iced tea, aka cream and sugar with a vague acquaintance to tea and spices.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Here in Salt Lake we have a few burger chains owned by Greek families and 2 of my favorites items to order there are Pastrami Burgers and Gyros. (Need a big bag of french fries with one of those of course)
  • BeginningAgainMay14
    BeginningAgainMay14 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Healthy is relative.... but for this thread's purposes:

- Malbec (buckets of it, please)
    - Cheese - virtually any kind
    - Peanut butter

Healthy must be relative, because I eat all of those regularly and consider them perfectly healthy. What on earth is wrong with peanut butter?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I forgot about drinks...chocolate milk definitely. And just milk. I know it's not unhealthy but so high in calories and sugar.
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Options
    Sweet Tea, morning, noon, and night...I am addicted. :laugh:
  • BDWhite72
    BDWhite72 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Beer, Pizza and Burgers. Oh yeah ... and Chick Fil A Chocolate chip cookies.
  • chene249
    chene249 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.. COOKIES N CREAM!!! mcflurry COOKIES N CREAM!!! I could go nuts on them all day long if i didn't care about willpower lolol.

Peanut butter
    Chocolate
    Oreos
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Healthy is relative.... but for this thread's purposes:

- Malbec (buckets of it, please)
    - Cheese - virtually any kind
    - Peanut butter

Healthy must be relative, because I eat all of those regularly and consider them perfectly healthy. What on earth is wrong with peanut butter?
    .......Hence why I said relative. Everything everyone posted in this thread can be eaten and worked into your daily goals, I see nothing wrong with anything, and all food can be "healthy", really.

Why did I say PB? Because the amounts I would like to consume it in are not so "healthy". :blushing:
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Burgers, pizza, loaded up nachos, mozzarella sticks, mac and cheese, loaves of fresh bakery bread, ny everything bagels with cream cheese, and pretty much anything made "Parmesan."
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    images_zpsb00c9c64.jpg[/url]

Chipotle Burrito Bowl:
    white rice
    blk beans
    steak
    hot sauce
    guac
    sour cream
    cheese
    <3
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Anything made by Little Debbie
    Root beer floats
    Animal crackers with frosting (aka ghetto dunkaroos)