Can your SO access your MFP account?

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    One of the stipulations to dating her was that I give her all my passwords and usernames to online accounts, she also has my credit card information now.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    NO, this is my time, my time in here.....and I ain't riding up Troys Bucket!

goonies never say "die."
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    NO, this is my time, my time in here.....and I ain't riding up Troys Bucket!

HAHAHAA

goonies-bucket.jpg
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we log food for each other sometimes. No big deal to us!
  • Messey415
    Messey415 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sure.... and then he will find out exactly how many calories HE ate with me last night :)
  • courtneymaybe
    Options
    I mean, I suppose so. He's added as a friend, we occasionally poke through each others' food diaries and keep each other accountable about logging our foods. Not sure that he'd ever want to look through my account though, nothing too interesting here.
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    No.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    If he wanted to... I don't exactly log out on my personal devices... but seeing as he doesn't even log into his own account, I'm not all that worried...
    exactly this
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    One of the stipulations to dating her was that I give her all my passwords and usernames to online accounts, she also has my credit card information now.
    I've seen the behind on that lady. Worth it. Totally worth it.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I've seen the behind on that lady. Worth it. Totally worth it.

I know, right!?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    MFP Account - check
    SO - not so much

Guess I can *kitten* my way through MFP and not have to worry about it! :drinker:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

Smart girl :bigsmile:
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I can smell the sweat already.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH that's good! Too funny.

I wonder if a lot of people in the other thread saying, "Of course my spouse can look through my phone, I have nothing to hide." are now saying, "...um, this is my private thing."

THAT made me LOL.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

So THAT'S where those awesome new shoes came from...
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    IN...

and yes.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    No and he hasn't asked. He's read comments I've shown him and approves of my "reputation" lol

He's met a few of my MFP friends and he likes them.
    I don't have access to his Sports message board and I don't read what he says all day long.

IMO it's not bad for people to have their little thing.
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    NO! she doesn't even care about MFP and would hate it more than you can imagine.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    He can but he doesn't know what it is. He would see numbers and assume it was something with math and run away as fast as possible from it.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What if I told you Odusgolp and IPAKiller were actually the same person?!?!?
    giphy.gif
  • RadScorp
    RadScorp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nah, my boyfriend is a bit of a luddite and doesn't use the internet. Doesn't even have a smartphone. Weirdo. Then again I'm barely on here so all he'd see are my workout logs, hardly juicy material. I tend to keep away from the forums :P