I NEED MORE ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for friends that like to actively discuss their weight goals, eating habits, challenges, exercise +++
  • miacara1
    miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! :0)
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I Just returned here after a very.... long absence and am loving it! I 'm Looking for friends too.:smile:
  • __Bad_Leroy
    __Bad_Leroy Posts: 242
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) funny how quickly you start liking MFP more than FB! :)

FB: "Good morning friends. Have a nice day"

MFP: "I almost *kitten* myself and I'm out of TP"

With that... Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm active on here and update a fair amount each day! If you're an active friend, feel free to add me :) xo
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Very active. Feel free to add me!
  • akakiersten
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm just coming back to this. I feel like having a support team on here will give me another reason to come back and be accountable for my cals and exercise.

Yay motivation!

Feel free to add me :)
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and way more active than I should honestly admit to. Always looking for new friends and people to talk to and motivate and all.
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Half iron man training has kept me active lol. Feel free to add!
  • AMTolar
    AMTolar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me ... I set a one-year goal to meet by my birthday (Sept 20) and today I am only 15 lbs away! I thank my sister for introducing my to MFP because that is the BIGGEST help to keep me accountable. I have a handful of friends on MFP, but only a couple that use it regularly. Literally ... I can count them on one hand. I don't post a bunch of comments, but I log faithfully, even on our "cheat" days so I can see how bad I can cheat. I can't be on a lot during the day due to my work, but I do come on some. I need to really stay motivated to finish out my goal.

And especially once I reach it not to gain back. Today my milestone was 60 lbs lost. I definitely don't want to go backwards! My sister did not have a lot to lose and now is in maintenance mode, but she has been a big encouragement and logs regularly. But she is also long distance which is why we use MFP. I love it!
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add meeee!!!
  • DanielGray73
    DanielGray73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm green as green to this site as possible and have only been logging for nine days but I really feel like there is a strong benefit to it.

I'm at that stage where I'm not keen to let my friends in on what I'm doing yet as I don't want to be mocked for fear or failure, however I do think that having people to motivate you could be a great way to keep up motivation and gain some inspiration.

tl;dr

Add me!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes! :)
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • brandiesel27
    brandiesel27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    add!
  • jlbagrowski
    jlbagrowski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending you a request now! I am also looking for more accountability and support! Requests are welcome! :smile:
  • tmimi0387
    tmimi0387 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here 4-5 times a day
  • AmyJC81
    AmyJC81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :-) I log on daily
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • knitknitknit
    knitknitknit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm just starting and would love to have friends and motivators!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ditto to everything you said. Anyone is welcome to add me :)