Ladies, what's the most you've squated?

Options
sugamonstaa
sugamonstaa Posts: 88 Member
Also, how many reps?

How about pull ups (not chin ups)? I'm just trying to compare what I can do to the average person to see if it's under, average, or above. Thanks!

So far I can do 135lb barbell squat 2-3x and 3 pull ups.

Replies

• samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've only been crossfitting since April. But I can squat 185 for three reps. I still can't do pull ups, but getting closer (can do chin-ups with a band). My strength is in my lower body. Sounds like you are doing awesome :)
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Here, let me help you feel awesome......I squat 60 lbs for 12 reps yup that's it

Edited to assure you I'm not being *****y just love to lift but still have so far to go :sad:
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    9lbs 5oz

And she was out in 6 reps.

:laugh:
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've squatted 300 lbs. 4 reps. I cannot do a pull up! I've never been able to and I've never really focused on trying to build myself up, to be able to. But that is a goal I have!! My lower body is definitely where most of my strength is.
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    9lbs 5oz

And she was out in 6 reps.

:laugh:

HAHAHAHA I've squatted a few of those too!!!!
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    When I was in shape a few years ago, I could do 12-15 reps at 185 lbs and about 6-8 pull ups.

Now I squat 90 lbs and can't do a pull up to save my life :/
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do 5x5, 65 lbs. This is my second week, so hopefully I'll get stronger.
  • roenutrition
    roenutrition Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have also squatted out a few kids myself. And as I recall they wore pull ups as well. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!