Healthiest Fast Food Chain Meal Options!??

Options
Hey all, what is the healthiest meal you have found at a national, semi national fast food chain????
Always good to broaden the options when on-the-go!

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    El pollo Loco
    In N Out
  • Ashleyford561
    Options
    Some of the things on the Chipotle menu are low calorie and pretty healthy. The chicken tacos are a good option but stay away from the burritos which are loaded with calories.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Anything that will fit my calories for the day. Whether it be a salad or a bacon cheese burger.
  • b4tb4t
    b4tb4t Posts: 30
    Options
    http://www.drgourmet.com/health/fastfood/

This has been helpful for when I get a fast food craving. That or I browse the menus online. Some places like Subway, Chipotle and others also have a meal builder thing and you can see how many calories are in what and what the total outcome will be. :D
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the only "fast food" I eat regularly is Chipotle. The bowls are great if going low-carb, but even the burritos at 1k calories are loaded and filling if you can fit them in your macros.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Subway and Wendy's are two that I go to occasionally.

I like that I can check the nutrition information online and decide ahead of time what I'll be ordering. Subway has a 'build your meal' thing so I can get a proper calorie count.

Loving Wendy's Asian Cashew Chicken Salad this summer.
  • Missboss888
    Missboss888 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I watch The Hodge Twins (Twin muscle workout) videos on YouTube because they give realistic eating and workout advice. They go to Chipotle alot lol but they also let you know what you should get if sayyyy.....you wanna go to Popeyes, Taco Bell, all those other delicious places. Haha.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    "Healthy" is relative, so I will need you to be more specific.
  • johncuerden619
    Options
    Subway

Salad bowl, triple oven roasted meat, avocado, no cheese, spinach instead of lettuce, all the salads including chilli, no sauce, no salt just the pepper :)
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods has a buffet. Can be a bit pricey but pretty darn good.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    "Healthy" is relative, so I will need you to be more specific.

Agree.
  • Dawn5202
    Dawn5202 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Panera - good healthy soup/salad/sandwiches. List all calories and nutrition on their website. They use hormone free chicken. Lots of good stuff.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wendy's chili, Wendy's Asian chicken salad
    Chick fil a soup and salad meal with diet lemonade
    In my opinion most Chinese non fried non sweet stir frys minus the rice are pretty good and only around 660 calories. Just leave the sauce on the plate.
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    yeah i'm prettty heavy on the Chipotle bandwagon love that place..
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Taco bells fresco menus particularly the new protein power up, I have trouble hitting my protein macros and its set at 50/30/20 its gonna be real rough when I'm cleared to lift. I also do the grilled chicken snack wraps at McDonald's and Wendy's with the apples yum.
  • tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    "Healthy" - conducive to good health. There is really no need for specifics, other people seem to be handling it just fine.
  • sheilaq14
    sheilaq14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The original chicken sandwich (plain) at BK is only 460 cal and it really satisfies me.
  • Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wendy's baked potato, side salad and a grilled chicken breast.
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Depends on what is in your area. Google the chains around you, look at their nutritional facts and...voila!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Chipotle using lettuce instead of rice.