Say something funny to the person above you!

Options
2»

Replies

• Girlg0yle
    Girlg0yle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    A guy walks into a bar, sits down and orders a drink. A few minutes later a tiny little man comes out of a back room climbs up onto the piano bench and begins to play. The guy looks at the bartender and says " I've never seen a man that small...Where did you find him!?" the bartender reaches under the bar and pulls out a hat..."I have a magic hat that grants you wishes". The guy is excited and says "oh please can I make a wish" The bartender looks nervous and says "you need to be very careful what you wish for". A few second later the bar is filled with ducks. They fill every inch of floor, the tables the chairs, they're on the bar. The guy says to the bartender "What the heck is wrong with that hat?! I wished for a million bucks...not a million ducks!!!!" The bartender looks at him and says " I told you to be careful...Do you really think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Love it!!!!

I'm out... too tired to think. Goodnight :yawn:
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Why did the chicken cross the road? Jeez what the hell, that joke is so old. Can we come up with something new.
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Little Johnny walks into his dad's bedroom and sees him sliding on a condom. His father tries to hide it by bending over, as if to look under the bed.

Little Johnny asks curiously, "What are you doing, Dad?"

His father quickly replies, "I thought I saw a mouse go underneath the bed."

Little Johnny replies, "What are you gonna do -- screw him?"
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Whiskey2206
    Options
    Kids: "Dad can we go to McDonald's?"
    Dad: "Only if you can spell it"
    Kids: "fk it, let's go to KFC"
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    My Lesbian neighbors asked me what I wanted for my Birthday. They gave me a Rolex. I think they misunderstood when I said "I wanna watch."
  • Whiskey2206
    Options
    Being an evil genius is saying "do I smell popcorn?" right after you fart so that everybody takes a deep breath.