Anyone Doing / Have Done TAPOUT XT ?

Options
Just did day 1 (CCC) today. Oh boy, it hurt so good !

For those who don't know what Tapout XT is:
http://www.tapoutxt.com/

Replies

• jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    ive been doin it for a couple weeks, just 4 days a week tho, thr workouts r good, only one ive not liked is legs n back
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    What don't you like about legs n back ?
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    theres a lot of shoulders in it! lol it just ddnt seem to flow as good as the other dvds, its the only one i got bored doing
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am! I am on week 3 - only 1 day to go for the week! :) How are you liking it? I really like it, though it is quite intense. I used to not like the yoga workout so much, but now I really feel like my body needs it each week (especially after plyo!!)
  • cneb
    cneb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've only been able to do it for up to two weeks. I went down two pant sizes in a week so I know it does work but it is a little too intense more me. Plus that guy gets on my nerves.
  • eganita
    Options
    I've only been able to do it for up to two weeks. I went down two pant sizes in a week so I know it does work but it is a little too intense more me. Plus that guy gets on my nerves.

HAHA!! Yeah he is a bit of an acquired taste. :) I enjoy him but could see how he could get on your nerves (A few things irk me... a lot of times he'll give the wrong # of seconds left in the workout, for one. He goes on and on about touching his toes in yoga, which didn't bother me at first... but now after a few times of doing the DVD, it's a little annoying). I like him more now that I follow him on Facebook. He's actually pretty inspirational on there as well as very responsive if anyone asks him a question.. I think that's pretty cool. He does seem to genuinely want to help people.

I understand what you mean about it being too intense. I am going to do my best to get thru the 90 days as planned... but after I am done, I may take a break from these programs. I think it would be cool to incorporate Tapout a few times a week and then do something else like running.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Funny. I had posted on my IG that I received it, and the caption was "Hope to start tomorrow !" and I tagged him. HE REPLIED: "You WILL start tmrw"

and I'm over here fangirling xD
  • eganita
    Options
    Funny. I had posted on my IG that I received it, and the caption was "Hope to start tomorrow !" and I tagged him. HE REPLIED: "You WILL start tmrw"

and I'm over here fangirling xD

LOL! That is awesome!!!!! Yeah, he really does seem like a good guy. It just took me a little bit to get used to him, since I was really used to Shaun T's style before.

Also thanks for friending me :) I hope you have a great weekend and look forward to motivating each other.