50 lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    that's what I was starting out 267lbs I weigh this wen pg with last child!i don't have a time limit just wenever I get it lost wood be good.. 100lbs is my goal wood like to get to 135 but id have to lose like 132lbs.. seems like ALOT!! im getting better@watchin wat I eat&tryin to cut out the sugars..Dr.has told me low sodium too.. my goal this week was to walk 7days@45mins ea.time..either walking or biking.. sometime want to add weights.. havin troubles drinking my 8 waters.. good luck to every1s journey! :)
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hello! Great thread idea!

When I started I had 80lb to lose now I am down to 59lb (21lb down!).
    Add me if you want some support! I'd love more friends!

Highest weight recorded 210
    Current weight 189
    Height 5'2
    Age 24
    Starting size 12/14
    Current size 12
    Plan - I am switching to the TDEE method as I hit a plateau. I think for the MFP method my exercise was not consistent enough for it to work as it should. I do interval training (running) 3 times a week and body weight training 3 times a week. I have Sunday as I full rest day and the others are done every other day to work different body parts.

-LUOY:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Highest weight recorded 319
    Current weight 263
    Height 5'6
    Age 23
    Starting size 22/24
    Current size 18/20
    Plan - watching what i eat and trying to make healthier choice. I plan on workout 3x a week.

I want to lose about 100 lbs. Add me if you like
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I'm going to lose 65 pounds by May 2015 (if not sooner)

Highest weight recorded 247
    Current weight 215
    Height 5'3
    Age 35
    Starting size 20/22
    Current size 18
    Plan - Low Carb / Low Calorie - 6x a week workout (3 cardio 4 training)

I'm also looking for a daily checkin group, any suggestions or anyone want to start one with me.
  • cdamico1
    cdamico1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose and have tried everything; not sure what I want to weight, but not what I weigh now...I am at 269 and my first goal is that I know I want to be out of the 200 club; so I will try logging my foods...hopefully this helps. You are not alone!
  • euregirl
    euregirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm trying to lose 60 pounds and can use all the friends I can get!
  • caroldurham18
    caroldurham18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello.I noticed your comment witch iam the same weight as u.I've have tried so many times I get depressed with my self but...I keep trying.it would be nice to have help from others &ideas I like your comment . hopefully we can courage each other
  • jgoulet003
    jgoulet003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Highest weight recorded 261
    Current weight 250
    Height 5'35
    Age 26
    Starting size 18
    Current size 18
    Plan - Everything in moderation. My diet is about 80% "clean" but if I'm craving something I'll eat a correct portion of it. Gym 5-6x a week with cardio and lifting heavy.

I've always had an issue with my body image. Now looking back I wish I could have the body I had when I was 18! Currently I'd like to get to 150-160ish but I'm just taking it 10 pounds at a time. Obviously my goal weight is to get in healthy range for my height 114-140.

Send me a Friend Request :)
  • grahamg2006
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to lose. I have been seriously struggling since I had my twins 19 months ago. I've found it hard to fit in any exercise as a single mom, working full-time. And when I'm not exercising, I also find that my motivation to eat well just dives. But I'm starting again today.
  • grahamg2006
    Options
    We're similar. I'm starting again today and my SW is about 242. I'm also 5'9" and have had serious trouble getting my weight in line since I had my twins 19 months ago.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have a significant amount of weight to lose and love gettin new friends!! I work out a lot and love to exercise :)
  • toffmeg
    toffmeg Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 67 pounds to go! Good Luck!
  • ECG1205
    ECG1205 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 pounds so far and would like to lose 80 more. I'm always happy to have more people to share the journey with!
  • Elizabethgulick93
    Elizabethgulick93 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have 136 pounds to lose to be where I want. I'm going to add you and we can encourage each other!
  • slappy53
    Options
    good luck , I have just signed up today and have 50lbs I would like to loss.
  • bahrdm
    bahrdm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My numbers are almost identical to your current state. Looking to lose 90-100 lbs. Setting small goals to achieve each month rather than one long term goal.
  • aswitzer20
    Options
    I weigh around 245-250 right now and i want to lose about 100 lbs as well all together my main goal at the moment is to get back to the size i was before i had my daughter which is 220. I have back problems so sometimes its hard to exercise but i know i need to do this for that reason and to keep myself healthy. feel free to add me :) looking for new friends
  • missIssa36
    missIssa36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey there. I also have PCOS so I know the struggle. I also have about 80 lbs to loose. I just joined this site about 2 days ago. Feel free to add me. Are you on any meds for the PCOS? I take metformin and the pill and it has worked wonders...it helped me loose 40 lbs 3 years ago then I went off the meds and gained it back. More support the better! Good luck!!

Melisa
  • MEPQ44
    MEPQ44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have PCOs too, I have been struggling with my weight for quite a while now. It would be great to connect with others who have this condition too! please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other! I have 65 pounds to lose in order to reach my goal weight. I am trying really hard this time because my ultimate goal is to make myself healthier so that I can try to get pregnant for my first time without any of the complications attributed to being overweight.
  • shedub16
    shedub16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, great job on your loss. I'm at the heaviest I've ever been and I'm looking to lose about 50-65 pounds in the next two years. I'd love you join your group!