I'm officially halfway there (50 pounds... with pictures)!

Replies

• dmisom79
    dmisom79 Posts: 112
    AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!!
  • C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S!!! You look absolutely fabulous, healthy & happy. Keep up all of your GREAT work!
  • Paralegalpebbles
    Paralegalpebbles Posts: 15 Member
    Don't apologize for too many pictures. You should be very proud of your accomplishments. Your pictures show a true and total transformation. Especially in the face. Did you know you such a prominant chin before you lost so much weight? You look great. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more pictures!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Congratulations!!!! You look amazing! And so much younger!!! You are a true inspiration!! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • Keep it up!! I'm after 100 lbs myself!!
  • Congratulations! You look great!
    I hope the next 50 will be just as easy/easier for you!
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Wow you look amazing! Very inspiring pics!
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Must be my work computer cause I can see them now!! You look great :)
  • you are so beautiful (both before and after)!!! congratulations!
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    AWESOME! Keep up the great work! You will be there in no time!
  • pannet
    pannet Posts: 27
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! Keep going and keep losing! Your photos have inspired me to keep moving!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing, well done x
  • Wow you look great,keep it up hunny : )
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    great, great job! I really need to take some before pictures so I can post them and then compare. You look great!
  • sharamia
    sharamia Posts: 34 Member
    Bravo! You look terrific! Thanks for the motivation!
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Congratulations, you look fabulous!
  • ajcookie
    ajcookie Posts: 8 Member
    WOW! Looking FANTASTIC, WTG, keep up the GREAT work, before you know it you will be at GOAL and feeling AWESOME!
  • ajcookie
    WOW! Looking FANTASTIC, WTG, keep up the GREAT work, before you know it you will be at GOAL and feeling AWESOME!
  • ajcookie
  • ajcookie
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!