3 years on MFP and 114 lbs lost- My Story!

Options

Replies

• docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic!! You look GREAT and you added years to your life. Happy 3rd year anniversary. Hope we see you here for many more to come!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    congrats on all of your hard work and dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!
  • dcristo213
    dcristo213 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! At true inspiration, and affirmation that your goals don't happen over night. It's an ongoing journey and you have to work at it! Thanks for sharing.
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Ok you look absolutely amazing. YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION to everyone here!
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations! I came here looking for inspiration and I found it! You look amazing!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • veitnamwar1965
    veitnamwar1965 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    great job :drinker:
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You look 20 years younger! What an inspiration, thanks for sharing your story!

You look even younger than that!!! You look amazing!!!
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look sensational! Great job! You sound so active now too, that is awesome! :smile:
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That is amazing work. You are a whole new person.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. You look like a completely different person and I read in your story how happy you are now.
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    Your smile says it all. You look so happy in your pictures. That smile melts my heart. It shows your beauty from the inside as well as from the outside. You are such a great role model for all of us on MFP on wanting something bad enough and going out and making it happen.
  • FatJockSing
    FatJockSing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What is the typing/posting equivalent of "speechless"?
    as close as I can think.

You should be held up as a showcase by MFP for us all to see what hard work and determination are capable of.

Respect and congratulations.
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well done. You look amazing and so much younger than 43! x
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow! You kick *kitten*, girl! Color me majorly impressed!
  • LivSimply
    Options
    Congratulations on seeing the tremendous success of all your hard work. Your story and pictures are truly inspiring!
  • RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    congrats...looking HEALTHY!
  • islander029
    islander029 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You did great and will continue to do so! Thank you!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I think so many of us start out working "really hard" (as we perceive it) those first few weeks and see a huge loss, then get disappointed quickly when our weight loss slows. Your story, your enthusiasm and your fitness are real motivators for those of us who are slow but steady!

Congrats on your accomplishment and your lifestyle change!
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    WOW you look FANTASTIC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!