3 years on MFP and 114 lbs lost- My Story!

Options

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You have the body that I would kill to have! Congrats on all your hard work and your successes!
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    First off, you are cute before AND after!!! Secondly what a great story:) In my case, it's not so much exercise as it is diet. I have to be very strict, being hypothyroid. I exercise each day, but it means nothing if I'm not being meticulous about every morsel I put into my mouth; it's just how this bod was made, unfortunately. You are an inspiration! Sending you a friend request. Thank you for sharing your progress with all of us.
  • borderlass17
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing - and of course, well done you. The pics are great too, and a real inspiration.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I need a "like" button for all of your notes, I have the biggest smile on my face, thank you all for the very nice comments my goodness! :flowerforyou:
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and a truly transformation. You look so much younger (as others have stated) and so much healthier. You are a true inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.

Happy anniversary :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Congrats! and thanks for sharing!
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great perseverance pays off.
  • jessileak
    jessileak Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is a privilege to have you as a friend! I am so proud of you for all your hard work. You are a tremendous inspiration and I appreciate all the motivation and support you provide. Congratulations on your continuing success! XOXO
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic achievement. Well done :smile:
  • mrsbunbunbun
    mrsbunbunbun Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nice work! What an accomplishment! :D
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You ROCK so hard! :) Happy Anniversary Chelle, and thanks for always being a great MFP pal, and a wonderful person. Great inspiration too!
  • joycemarie49
    joycemarie49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I've only jiust started on MFP and I have been exercising hard every day. If I ever wonder what the heck I'm doing I'll read your story for inspiration. Thankyou for being such an inspiration. I'm just wondering what your diet is like - daily calories or carbs??
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Your look amazing! Your story and pictures are such encouragement!
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing with us that hard work and dedication do pay off. You look amazing and as others stated, much younger!
  • alison067
    alison067 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful! They say life begins at 40, well yours definately did :)
  • Mandasmim
    Mandasmim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Thanks for sharing and motivating. What an example you set!
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations, you have achieved such great results, you look beautiful.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post :heart:

You look fantastic and I bet you feel fantastic too.

I agree 100% about moving the body.. We are so conditioned to exert the least amount of energy. Everything comes with a remote control, practically every place has a drive thru window and we troll parking lots for the nearest space to the door as if 100 more yards will kill us. Keep spreading the word.

You rock!
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! What an amazing transformation. Congratulations on your success.

Thank you for sharing, I needed this, today I am feeling sorry for myself and having a pity party. I cried through most of my workout because I am trying so hard and nothing is happening, I need to suck it up!

:) You rock
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I've only jiust started on MFP and I have been exercising hard every day. If I ever wonder what the heck I'm doing I'll read your story for inspiration. Thankyou for being such an inspiration. I'm just wondering what your diet is like - daily calories or carbs??

Thanks so much! I have eaten anywhere between 1200-1500 calories, right now at 1450. I have kept my carbs at 40% so a 40/30/30 ratio with carbs, fats, protein. It has worked well for me. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!