3 years on MFP and 114 lbs lost- My Story!

Options

Replies

• jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I hope you understand that YOU are the person that so many of us aspire to be.

Just a great story. Thank you.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Stories like this are what I think about when I feel like Im dying every day when I work out!
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Inspired !!!! Good job
  • Lovely_Day1
    Lovely_Day1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Whenever I'm not feeling my best I will return here and look at your pics for inspiration! :drinker:
  • bionic_woman
    bionic_woman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done, you have a very inspirational story :D
  • jequirity
    jequirity Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!
  • ladiburr
    Options
    Bless you, CONGRATULATIONS. I've just begun my journey (47 days in) I started out at 247.6 and I am now 233.4, my age is 52 and I'll be 53 in 13 days. I am looking forward to loosing 85 pounds. Your story has motivated me although we have an age difference I'm so impressed by your progress. Thank you so much for sharing your story, You look amazingly beautiful.
  • sinker59
    sinker59 Posts: 130
    Options
    I can't think of anything to say that others haven't already said. Except, holy crap - you look great!
  • Gdavid68
    Gdavid68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT FREAKING JOB!! I would just like to know what you trust about this MFP app and what you don't. Such as eating back exercise calories or not. I try to stay within my calorie goal have Fitbit attached. I normally use the exercise calories as a backing if I miscalculated or judge a portion size. Any thoughts for us struggling out here!!
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Such an amazing job! This brought tears to my eyes!
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congratulations on your incredible achievements and hard work!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    great story, thanks for sharing!
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW! Inspiring! Thanks!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. And you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    GREAT FREAKING JOB!! I would just like to know what you trust about this MFP app and what you don't. Such as eating back exercise calories or not. I try to stay within my calorie goal have Fitbit attached. I normally use the exercise calories as a backing if I miscalculated or judge a portion size. Any thoughts for us struggling out here!!

Yes, I have done both as far as eating back exercise calories or not. I would say mostly I don't, and when I do, it is just a portion. I am better at eating them back when it is a night that I might eat out. If I get stuck, I change things up, play with the calories a little and that usually helps.
  • lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Looking great, so proud of you.
  • amybyrd73
    amybyrd73 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! That rocks!! I am in the same boat somewhat (our stats are almost the same). I turn 41 Sunday and gained 100 pounds about 13 years ago and some of my health challenges (autoimmune arthritis/fibro) have kept me from getting it off, but I am done using that as an excuse, this is my year! You are proof it can be done, way to go!!
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! How did you avoid getting loose skin? It seems to be a big problem for a lot of people.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow, Michele, I didn't know your story till now. I'm simply floored.

Fantastic work and committment. Way to stick with it. You are a phenominal example to others, both in terms of your physical accomplishments but also your shining personality. I'm glad to call you friend, hon. You make me want to go back to the gym, and I just got done a couple of hours ago, lol.

Again, congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!