SEX !

Options
trud72
trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
Hi ya just a quiestion why is it you can not add a good naughty session to the exersice "cals burnt" board????
dont tell me fitness pal are too prudish lol

Replies

• 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    lol, good question.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    If this is way to brag that you just had a session - GOOD FOR YOU!!! :drinker:
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did once try to find it in the list of cardio exercises but with it not being listed I had to google it, but I guess there are going to be various factors, like which position(s) etc.

I for one would like to see it added ;)

Sexercise get my vote!
  • jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    I looked for that when I first joined too! It should definitely be added!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Lol people always ask this, surely sex can be left out of the exercise regime, purely for fun. It would be damn hard to calculate calories, as im sure there are rather varied energy levels used. If you want to count it that bad, you may have to use a heart rate monitor loool
  • antipholous
    Options
    This is one of those daily activities that's not really worth mentioning. The amount of calories that would be burnt would vary drastically from person to person, and it's calculated in your daily lifestyle anyway.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Users can add any "exercise" they want to. So go ahead and add it.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just wear ur HRM in Bed, lol:tongue:
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This link was passed on to me from a MFP pal. This is a calculator to figure out calories burned from sex.:wink:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
  • meljordan
    meljordan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've often wondered the same thing. Occasionally I've added it as just general aerobics if I felt it was extremely strenuous.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Lol people always ask this, surely sex can be left out of the exercise regime, purely for fun. It would be damn hard to calculate calories, as im sure there are rather varied energy levels used. If you want to count it that bad, you may have to use a heart rate monitor loool

Only on MFP could a HRM be considered a sex toy!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This post made my day! haha :wink:
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I am a bit shy but I have tried with HRM watch on once... not worth enough for speaking even if very active ;) lol!!!!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi ya just a quiestion why is it you can not add a good naughty session to the exersice "cals burnt" board????
    dont tell me fitness pal are too prudish lol

lol... way to go!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    funny
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    This link was passed on to me from a MFP pal. This is a calculator to figure out calories burned from sex.:wink:

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Thanks!
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    I can just imagine the status update:
    KIDTECHNICAL burned 385 calories doing 42 minutes of cardio exercises, including 2 minutes of "sex"
    :blushing:
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOLers this post is amazing! I can just imagine the look on my husbands face if I had a HRM on O_0
  • trud72
    Options
    This is one of those daily activities that's not really worth mentioning. The amount of calories that would be burnt would vary drastically from person to person, and it's calculated in your daily lifestyle anyway.

DUDE just cause you dont burn alot!!! rofl
  • trud72
    Options
    I can just imagine the status update:
    KIDTECHNICAL burned 385 calories doing 42 minutes of cardio exercises, including 2 minutes of "sex"
    :blushing:
    babes you are soooo missing out!! :)