Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just passed below "Morbidly Obese" into "Overweight"

Great feeling. I will be applying for a re-evaluation of my present Long Term Care premium, and hopefully, paying less money.

Just goes to show that for me, it's easier to lose 1 pound 100times than to lose 100 pounds all at once!

OOOPS- Forgot "Success" part 2. I just bought TWO new swimsuits, and for the first time id 25 years, I will NOT have to be sedated to wear them in public. Life gets better and better!

Replies

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Yay, you! :^D I hope to have the same post to share in a couple of years.
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Congratulations!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Great feeling. I will be applying for a re-evaluation of my present Long Term Care premium, and hopefully, paying less money.

Just goes to show that for me, it's easier to lose 1 pound 100times than to lose 100 pounds all at once!

OOOPS- Forgot "Success" part 2. I just bought TWO new swimsuits, and for the first time id 25 years, I will NOT have to be sedated to wear them in public. Life gets better and better!

I just love this - easier to lose 1lb a hundred times!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Oh what a feeling!!! I remember it well! Congratulations!!!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Congrats , its a big deal to be over weight. I will be joining you there soon. Wtg.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    A BMI greater than 35 is morbidly obese, and a BMI less than 30 is overweight--so normally there is a significant time gap between being in one of those categories and being in the other, excepting amputation.

My BMI is actually 33.5, right in-between "morbidly obese" and "overweight"

Congrats! I hope to be "overweight" soon, too. :)
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 484 Member
    Major accomplishment. Congratulations!!
  • love8383
    love8383 Posts: 169
    I just bought TWO new swimsuits, and for the first time id 25 years, I will NOT have to be sedated to wear them in public. Life gets better and better!
    lol
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Cannot wait to be where you are. I am looking forward to it though it can be hard at times.
  • irivas1
    irivas1 Posts: 35 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Party! I am joyful for your success and I just love your humor! :drinker:
  • LiftAndBalance
    LiftAndBalance Posts: 960 Member
    Congrats, that's an awesome accomplishment!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. :)

My first goal is to reach a BMI of 39.5. My knee surgeon will not operate on anyone with 40 or higher BMI.

I'm getting close :)

My second goal is to reach 184#. That will be a BMI of 29.7. Officially out of the OBESE category.
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Awesome!! Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!