Big Boobs??

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    get a better sports bra...

seriously there was a time in my like that I was 28N and ran track and played soccer and trust me it was WAY harder back then to find decent sports bras. 2014 is like the golden age with so many brands to chose from for high impact sports : goddess, champion, shock absorber, panache, enell, moving comfort, etc

Ugh I know, too poor right now to get a new one. Hopefully I can eventually. But even my belly moves around to much when running, or jumping jacks, and it's just so painful. But I suppose working out isn't supposed to be fun at first ;p

Yeah, bras in general are a definite investment. If you can't afford one at the moment, try two bras. And if all else fails - duct tape.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    get a better sports bra...

seriously there was a time in my like that I was 28N and ran track and played soccer and trust me it was WAY harder back then to find decent sports bras. 2014 is like the golden age with so many brands to chose from for high impact sports : goddess, champion, shock absorber, panache, enell, moving comfort, etc

Ugh I know, too poor right now to get a new one. Hopefully I can eventually. But even my belly moves around to much when running, or jumping jacks, and it's just so painful. But I suppose working out isn't supposed to be fun at first ;p

what's your price range? you can shop around and find shock absorber in 30-40 range (check ebay). enell is always expensive. also moving comfort seems to be in that range as well

if you're really broke you could just ask some random dude to hold the girls while you work out.. heck he might even pay you for that :laugh:
  • Tal_Kyrte
    Tal_Kyrte Posts: 38 Member
    Ahh, I feel you. I desperately need a quality sports bra as well, but I just can't afford one right now. What I do is wear an old, small underwire bra and then a cheap sports bra on top of it. Then I run with my elbows and fists supporting my chest to minimize the bounce.

However, there are other cardio activities that don't cause the same jiggling. Try swimming, or biking, or even hula hooping. You can get creative and think of other exercises that don't cause as much pain until you can afford a quality sports bra. If absolutely necessary, cut out the cardio and work on strength training, although I don't recommend it. Cardio is what burns the most calories and is what will slim you down. With any luck, you'll lose some breast fat in the process. A girl can only hope. :happy:
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Definitely need a good bra. I am a huge fan of the Victoria Secret sports bras and the should have your size (I am a 38D).
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    In my profile pic is an Enell.. Those babies don't go anywhere when I jump and run and what ever...
  • PaperKranes
    PaperKranes Posts: 9 Member
    I also, being a cheapskate as well as a poor college kid, just double my bras (I use one normal one with underwire, and one sports bra). And, if it really bothers me (somedays bother me more than others) I do a low-impact type of cardio like bike or elliptical, instead of something super bouncy like jogging. It looks like you've got lots of replies here! I hope our assorted advice can give you some ideas of things to try - and hopefully at least one that work for you! Best of luck. :)
  • Brand Name - SHOCK ABSORBER - Best one I have ever had. 38F...and shrinking now..
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    that's why I love weight training so much...not an issue. However, when I jump rope, I put two on..LOL

I wonder what my bodyfat % would be if I didn't have these jugs? :bigsmile:
  • Madsocks
    Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
    I could be doing with something like these suggestions for my moobs lol. I always thought that my weight was put on my butt or my waist, it's not, it goes on my chest. :-(

On a side note, I wonder how many of you ladies have had friend requests from strange guys since the original poster started this thread? :-)
  • karinaApplebombinos
    karinaApplebombinos Posts: 93 Member
    I also, being a cheapskate as well as a poor college kid, just double my bras (I use one normal one with underwire, and one sports bra). And, if it really bothers me (somedays bother me more than others) I do a low-impact type of cardio like bike or elliptical, instead of something super bouncy like jogging. It looks like you've got lots of replies here! I hope our assorted advice can give you some ideas of things to try - and hopefully at least one that work for you! Best of luck. :)

Don't be cheap with the girls! You want them looking hot for many years to come and weight loss is already going to take a toll... I wear 2 just like this person... so much more comfortable. go to target and shop the clearance area... It's worth it.
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    When you have the money I highly recommend Moving Comfort "Fiona" (got mine on amazon) I'm 38 D and always struggled with cardio and was self concious. It makes the biggest difference in the world....
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 234 Member
    36GG and swear by Shock-absorber bra's but still need to wear a Nike Sports bra over it for extra security ! Keeps the twins firmly in place !!!
  • becomingittybittyme
    becomingittybittyme Posts: 23 Member
    I'm a 38D-DD depending on the sizing. Most of my workouts consist of walking and yoga so I don't have too much of a problem but every now and then I like to do dance videos and such. Normally I wear a wired, more supportive sports bra with a snug cotton sports bra over it to help hold things in place.
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Yey for this post!!! I have the largest sports bra in my shop, and it's a shock absorber one, and it still has way to much bounce in it for me to be comfortable. I really I want to start running, and read a post where someone was called 'Dos' for wearing 2 bras, and that inspired me to wear 2 layers. So now for my running training (zombie 5k app) I wear a tight sports crop top over my bra. Feels like I'm wearing a corset, but at least it doesn't hurt to run. My sports bra is ok for other things like spinning, step aerobics and the elliptical as they are much lower impact that running.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    I love this thread. Hehehehehhe
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    No gifs? :'(
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    34DDD here. I wear 2 sports bras. I also try to do low impact exercises like elliptical trainer and cycling. Ultimately, you just gotta strap the girls down. If you can take a deep breath comfortably, you're probably doing it wrong.
  • Try riding a bicycle or take a spin class. I am absolutely loving spin class. Very little upper body movement. I have to watch out for my shoulder and if I trying running (don't tell no one) my boobs (or moobs) bounce and i will chafe my nipples like crazy. I do not have the option of a sports bra either. haha. Good luck to you whatever you choose, and keep fighting the good fight.
  • marricurt
    marricurt Posts: 47 Member
    Yep. I am a 12F Australian, so I think that's a 34F US.. I have just started the C25k and am acutely aware of the bounce and jiggle factor. It's makes me incredibly self conscious (as in I feel sick to my stomach when I notice someone watching me run) and I normally avoid running in places that there are lots of people, simply because of the looks I have gotten in the past. I wear an expensive underwire sports bra, a tight sports crop top over that and then a long baggy shirt. While I am still very aware of 'things moving' I refuse to let myself get derailed from exercising. I am looking forward to losing some of my "boobage" though! Fingers crossed it comes off eventually.
  • GeronimoMikk
    GeronimoMikk Posts: 13 Member
    I am envying this problem, haha :-)