Best Fitness Watches

Options
I'm looking into getting a fitness watch and I was wondering what the best ones were. If you tried one or use one, please comment your review of them. Thank you (:

Replies

• SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in the market too and a friend recommended the Polar FT7. She loves it!
  • maryanndambrogio
    maryanndambrogio Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can find it on amazon.com or pedometer either one works great....
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Depends on the functions required. Do you need gps? Water resistance? Heart rate monitoring etc.

• natec4
    natec4 Posts: 5
    Options
    i am also looking for one...i mainly do treadmill and am looking for a heart rate monitor, something compatible with myfitness pal and not too expensive :)
  • lornabfitness
    Options
    I want one that might track my distance since I'm a runner
  • cwrig
    cwrig Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the Garmin Forerunner 15.

It is a GPS watch to track distance, speed, pace etc... and it also has a step counter built in for activity tracking.

It integrates with MFP to xfer calories burned.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you want to do with it. I have the fitbit one which tracks my steps and how active I am. I also use the Polar RCX5 multisportswatch with heart rate monitor and gps for tracking my running, biking, inline skating, swimming and any other sport I do. The heart rate monitor gives me a better idea about the calories I have burned during exercise. There is also the polar loop out there which is a pedometer but can be used with heart rate monitor strap.
    Stef.