Looking for MFP friends and motivators

Options
I've been using MFP for several years now, I think since the site first came out, but I'm finally starting to get into the whole community thing now. I enjoy working out, but I've always struggled with keeping the weight off. The holiday season is quickly approaching and I need a food muzzle in the form of MFP friends.
I think that might be what's missing in my fitness routine - more accountability to MFP friends to keep me logging into the site and logging my calories.
So if you're pretty consistent with MFP, are looking for someone who posts a status update every now and again, and are looking for a friend, feel free to add me! I don't care what your age is, what your weight is, where you live, etc.
In return you'll get an honest and sincere MFP friend to help you and I stay on the right fitness path!

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Nice to meet you also. I have been here for a while I started with 300 to lose now down to about needing to lose another 90 :) I am consistent on here for the most part :) I will send a friend request so we can help motivate each other :)
  • Ilana503
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP for about a year I would say, with weight lost and gained back so now I'm starting up again with logging food and exercising. I also just started joining in the community. I'll friend you! :)
  • MomoLA96
    Options
    Hello everybody :) I just created my profile today and am pretty pumped to try this website and see if it will aid me in staying on track. I am just tired of not being comfortable in my own body and will really enjoy if I had friends to help me stay motivated and who might be willing to share some fitness tips :) I will add you
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think I've added you all now and congratz on taking the first step or continuing those steps towards better fitness!
    I look forward to helping you all stay motivated and am expecting the same in return! :happy:

If anyone else checks this post, feel free to add me as I'm always accepting friend requests. I do not discriminate! :glasses:
  • schmoovey
    schmoovey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh and Cera, that is absolutely incredible how much weight you've lost!!!
    Glad to have you in my corner!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • sakuya3834
    sakuya3834 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My diary isn't open currently but I do sometimes post status updates and the like. I'd really like some more friends that are motivating and will "like" or "comment" on something every so often. :)
  • Missfit35
    Options
    Hello All fairly new to MFP love the site!