hello

Options
hello I am Steve from Bolton,
I am here to improve my fitness as I approach the big 50 I have already been going to the gym 4 to 5 times aweek and have now started the diet chef diet, say hello if you are also doing the same
regards Steve

Replies

• who4boo
    who4boo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Steve
    I'm Mandy from Leeds, and I'm also trying to get myself sorted for my 50th next April.
    I'm not starting properly until Tuesday as it's my husbands 50th tomorrow! I'm going to be calorie counting with MFP, and have promised myself that I'm going track everyday, however bad I've been.
    It'll be good to have a bit of support.
    Good luck!
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    hi to you as well sir!
  • stemac64
    Options
    Hi Mandy , I too have promised myself that I will updated everyday dispite how I have eaten Tuesday is when I will be starting on diet chef when its deliverd I have been on it before and lost 22 pounds but that was with out exercise to this time I am looking to see good improvments
    fingers crossed Steve
  • jennyxallan
    jennyxallan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Jen, I'm from Preston.
    I pretty much have no metabolism because of a health condition I have so it's hard for me to shift weight but I'm doing everything I can!
  • erinewert
    erinewert Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello
    My name is Jen, I'm from Preston.
    I pretty much have no metabolism because of a health condition I have so it's hard for me to shift weight but I'm doing everything I can!

Hi Jen, I am erin and I am in the same boat as you, my issues are from Hashimoto Thyroiditis. Its depressing to get weight off when your body fights you tooth and nail. If you need a friend feel free to add me, i can guarentee you wont see big number drop from me, but I will sure be trying!!!