2nd Try, Need Friends.

Options
So here I am, This is the second time I am trying this, I did really great the first time and droped almost 30 pounds, then torn my knee up pretty bad, laid around and couldn't excersie. I know that I could have still ate better but I guess I kind of gave up.

Since I am back I think it would be good to have some friends to bounce questions off of and motivate me a little bit lol I log everything, everyday and am very active.

So ADD ME if your interested and lets go down this road together!!!

p.s. also buying a fitbit or something along those lines soon, any suggestions would be great :)

Replies

• Yielding2no1
    Yielding2no1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for more motivation. I've decided to start this month out strong and get back into good eating habits. I'm also a fitbit user since 2012. I love it but I wish you could use a HRM with it as well.
  • cmecjohnson
    Options
    Hi! I'm on my second go round my self. I didn't really try very hard the first time. I feel like I'm doing better this time, but could use some friends, even just to like their status & know I'm not alone. I have a fit it as well & love it. My coworkers even tease me about sleeping with it!
  • Luckyfish72
    Luckyfish72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back! I'm a redoer too... I have been really good about logging in this time and find that it helps me stay on track, not to mention the motivation is great! I try to eat clean but fail miserably sometimes. And I hate exercise, so I do things like play at the playground with my son and ride bike, cleaning the garage and mowing count too! I have about 60 pounds to lose from my original 100. I'm participating in a dietbet for the first time right now, a little more motivation for me. Anyone who wants to add me I'll accept, I love new friends! Best wishes!
  • IAMSUCCESS302
    Options
    Add me to your journey, this too is my second time. I am struggling with thyroid issues and having a tough time shedding the pounds but having encouragement can go along way, WELCOME BACK!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit flex, the two issues that I have with it, is I tend to forget to charge it. The other issue that I have is that it works off arm motion so if I am using something at the gym (such as the cross fit) it doesn't accurately count it. Feel free to friend me if you wish
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. My first goal is to lose 60 lbs. So far fluctuating between 10-13 lbs down. This last month only 3 lbs down so really trying harder to meet my goals this month. I have an upcoming surgery at the end of August which will require 6-8 weeks recovery time, so don't expect much weight loss for the month of September, and will need all the motivation I can get to get back on track!