Runners

Options
2»

Replies

• victorywithme
    victorywithme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and don't consider myself "a serious runner" by any means since I'm finishing c25k right now but I used to compete as a teenager and that's where my heart is. My goal is to run a (half) marathon next year. It would be awesome to see some new faces in my news feed. Please, feel free to add me, and let's motivate each other!
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I have been running for about three and a half years... ran a couple of 5ks the first year, then got caught up in minimalist shoes, trail running and ultras. Up to about 40-45 miles a week... ran my first ultra in April and doing two more this fall. Yeah... I love running... You can add me if you want....I never get sick of talking about running...lol
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I run mainly because I have to. I am in the Airforce so running is a mandatory thing for me. I was not a runner at all before I joined. I would like to get faster at running and would love to do a mud run or 10K one day (Ive only done 5Ks). Request sent. :smile:
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've just started back with mfp.....I started walking/running last week....we've had rain since Friday non-stop so I haven't been able to for a few days...back at it tomorrow...hope to be running 5k soon....
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Requet sent! Anyone else can add me too. I'm currently training for HM #3 (Detroit International Half) and then have a several 10k's planned for fall/winter.
  • Linasrunning
    Options
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner too. Did a 1/2 before and am signed up for another 2 in the next 2 mos. in so behind the 8ball and need to lose at least 20 lbs by then. Need support... Accepting all friend requests :)

mark
  • francesca2334
    francesca2334 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love running, I'm working on my half marathon time but I think I'm going to start pushing towards a full marathon soon. I've sent you a freind request, but everyone else feel free to add me too :)
  • bidimus
    bidimus Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fellow running addict here. FR sent. :) In fact my motivations for losing weight sound very similar. Any other runners looking for friends feel free to send me a FR too.
  • karinmelanie
    Options
    Request sent. I love running too. Anyone, please feel free to add me :)
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm part of the sloth running team! LOL! If any runners would like to add me, please do! I am currently training for a half marathon in November! :happy:
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    just added you chica - im slowly becoming a runner.
  • CaitlinT10
    CaitlinT10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a runner too although I don't always like
    It;). I've run three full marathons and a dozen half marathons. No fulls in the books for
    me since 2012 due to working a new job with a lot more hours. I do love running 3-6 miles here and there though. Feel free to add me!
  • CaitlinT10
    CaitlinT10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love running!!! I run 5 miles a day at least 6 days a week ( just a year ago I was walking!!!) sent you a friend request!

So amazing! How do you manage to do it every day?
    A full five miles? How often do you feel the pains and soreness!? Would like to
    DM you to see if this was the cause for your weight loss.