Weight loss

Options
I am currently on a good nutrition diet given by my personal trainer, exercising 6 times a week just intense weight training, i'm 3 months in to my diet and just wondering, i am 14 stone 10 pounds, started on 17 stone 5 pounds & looking to hit 13 stone 2 pounds by the beginning of October, due to how long i've trained now is it still possible to drop near 2 stone in 2 months with my intake of around 2400 calories per day & at most 1 slice of toast as all my carb intake for the day?

Replies

• tammymhicks
    tammymhicks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have you looked at isagenix? I am about to start it, its am amazing 30 day cleanse program where people lose alot of weight and tone up. Once you have finished the cleanse you can then choose different packs which include nes for more active people even body builders and personal trainers.

These are the benefits:
    -Fat loss
    -Huge increases in energy
    -increase in lean muscle
    -improved muscle tone
    -improved sleep pattern
    -improved mood and hormonal balance
    -improved mental alertness and clarity
    -clearer skin, brighter eyes and stronger nails
    -improved digestion and the loss of lethargy and bloating
    -reduce cravings and bad eating habits
    -reduce bodily inflammation.
    If you are interested feel free to message me and i can give you sme more info
  • catcalledjinx
    Options
    That is a very unhealthy target to set for yourself. You should be looking to lose about one to two pounds per week. The only way to lose weight is to ingest fewer calories than you expend. MFP can be helpful for you to calculate what those numbers are but beware of errors and misinformation. Try to doublecheck calorie statistics and make sure that you weigh and log everything.

Good luck.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Yup. 22 lbs in 8 weeks averages to 2.75 lbs a week. It's an aggressive pace. Perhaps excessively so
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    1 stone/month is a bit high of an expectation to maintain, especially as you get more fit. Also, why are you eating so few carbs? Carbs are your body's energy source. Restricting carbs to some degree is good for weight loss, but basically getting rid of them altogether is a recipe for yoyo-dieting. That type of diet plan is not sustainable. I see a lot of people that do that gain more weight back. I lost my 64 lbs with eating 30-40% carbs in my diet (150-200 g/day, 1800-2000 cal/day). The key is to restrict carbs and calories enough to promote weight loss, but eat enough to fuel your body appropriately.

How many calories/day are you eating.

Allan