50 lbs or more to lose?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• browneyes684
    browneyes684 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose about 50lbs to get to a healthy weight for me. Add me please.
  • xchrisssy
    Options
    I'm interested in losing about 80lbs :) interested in having friends as well!
  • mellawella77
    mellawella77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 70lbs. Been yo-yoing these past couple of years since I joined. It can be hard to stay motivated without some MFP friends.
  • PopStevenson
    PopStevenson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 50 lbs by the end of the year. Getting fired up and into the routine is the hard part for me. I work at night and sleep until 2 pm. I've lost 7 so far, but I've steadied out. Doing my best to stay under my calories, and trying to be more active. Today I took a 5 mile bike ride but it was cut short by a broken bike, That I bought yesterday...
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Haven't weighed myself in a while (vacation and been non-stop with life have made me forget in the morning lol) but I'm guessing I have around 50 to 60 to lose. I love supporting people on this journey, as do I love having it!
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose myself.
    I walk, ride stationary bike and meet with a personal trainer. I'm gong to be getting into kettlebell training eventually!

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • oneuglyduck
    Options
    I want to lose 54 lbs...
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon after a brief stint off. I'd like to lose 50 (lost it before until 37 decided to sneaky back on, damn sneaky pounds! Shame on them!!) But I'm back and ready to roll. Feel free to add me. I tend to forget to add my dinners but I am getting better, I promise :blushing: Currently 205, looking to be between 150-155, I don't look healthy much smaller than that.
  • ShelliesTrying
    ShelliesTrying Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 sitting around 250. I didn't weigh today before I started with the app. Short term goal is 225. Long term is probably 175-ish.
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    ya id like to lose130lbs .. seems almost impossible with the ups&downs..
    I just had a friend say to me y don't u just go & have that surgery done that makes u thin& itll be easier.. &u know what that did to me..?? beside hurt&insulted.. I just went&*ate.. thinking idc after I had my fit I went&walked.. for 1/2hr came back&had jello goal is 10lbs this month&im not having a very good start..