A "small" success!

Options
annie_p
annie_p Posts: 319 Member
I got these jeans from a friend of mine this past May, going by size...they should've fit. WAY to small. Couldn't even pull them up over my butt. I started this journey in August. So far I've lost 22lbs and several inches from my waist and hips. About a month or two ago, I started to be able to wear these jeans, but I couldn't button the inside button and HAD to wear a sweatshirt because my stomach hung over too far. (They're the kind that have the button inside, and then two buttons on the outside(don't know if that makes sense)

I put them on today, and just for the heck of it, decided to wear a tank top and a tight zip up...just to see what it looked like. OMFG I am so stinking excited to say...I look good!

S7302652.jpg

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Yay You!!!! I'm sure you're looking great!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wonderful 'small success' :bigsmile:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    All the "little" sucess count b/c they are big motovators. Good for you! keep up the good work!
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    POST A PIC! I wanna see :-)
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Thats great!! Its things like that ,that keep us motivated and going!! Keep it up!!:happy:
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That is great news to hear. Keep going. You got this. We all want to see now.
  • indu666
    Options
    That's a big reward. It's motivation to continue. Good for you.:smile:
  • annie_p
    Options

There, I was having some issues posting it, but got it figured out.
  • chelamg12
    chelamg12 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    These small successes keep us going!!!!!!!!!!! May strength be with you!!!!!!!!
  • HealthyEscape
    Options

There, I was having some issues posting it, but got it figured out.

You look GREAT! And those jeans fit you perfectly! :-) WTG girl! Keep it UP!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    This is a HUGE success! Do not belittle the amazing moment with the word small (in quotes no less). SHOUT THIS FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

Amazing job :)

Charmagne
  • leahkite
    leahkite Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    Congrats :) That is very rewarding!
  • annie_p
    Options
    This is a HUGE success! Do not belittle the amazing moment with the word small (in quotes no less). SHOUT THIS FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

Amazing job :)

Charmagne

I know it's more than a small success, but in the grand scheme of my weight loss journey, it's one step. And when I say "small" I mean it's small compared to the weight I still need to lose, BUT it is a big accomplishment for me to be able to wear smaller jeans than to have to go out and buy bigger ones.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!