Need some more dude bro MFP friends

Options
Hey guys, I have a lot of MFP friends and I really love all the support I get from people on here. But I noticed that almost all my friends are women, which don't get me wrong, I love that, they are all amazingly supportive. But I feel like I need some more male friends so if any guys out there who need to lose 100+ pounds want to add someone who loves to talk shop please go ahead and send me a friend request. I am very active here and love helping people with their goals or just chatting about troubles or issues.

If you are are a lady I will accept requests as well, just looking to up the male demographic a bit.

Replies

• beast8618
    beast8618 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is David and I completely understand your women friends dilemma. My Facebook is like that and well so is my MFP friends. I am trying to have a small select few as friends, makes it easier and less time consuming giving other the support and motivation verses spending hours trying to go through the list. Anyways, if you are interested in joining me, then send me a request and tell me a little about yourself and your goals. By the way congratulations on your weight loss. Its very impressive.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if I am bro enough.
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I will add you but I have to say I am not on here much. I read your other thread about why you got so heavy and it is very close to mine. Women just flat out don't get it. I have already hit my weight goals about a year and a half ago, and you will have to face a whole new set of challenges that women don't have to face.

Mfp friends are great and all, but truth be told they dont help. Facebook friends are better but nothing can replace real life bro friends.
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    feel free to add me - let's talk getting ripped
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yeah dude, we women are SOOOOOOOOO lucky! why just last morning while I was into my compound lifts I was thinking "wow I'm so thrilled that I have all this naturally occurring testosterone in my body that makes it so easy for me to gain muscle, I just adore being a woman and having it so easy!!" lol.

livin' the dream!! :wink::
    I will add you but I have to say I am not on here much. I read your other thread about why you got so heavy and it is very close to mine. Women just flat out don't get it. I have already hit my weight goals about a year and a half ago, and you will have to face a whole new set of challenges that women don't have to face.

Mfp friends are great and all, but truth be told they dont help. Facebook friends are better but nothing can replace real life bro friends.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Yeah dude, we women are SOOOOOOOOO lucky! why just last morning while I was into my compound lifts I was thinking "wow I'm so thrilled that I have all this naturally occurring testosterone in my body that makes it so easy for me to gain muscle, I just adore being a woman and having it so easy!!" lol.

livin' the dream!! :wink::

giggle.gif
  • ItsMeBlue
    ItsMeBlue Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in bro. I'm just gettin started myself...made 5 attempts and celebrated my weight loss with pizza..bad choices. this time i found the root and am able to cut it out by God's grace. that's why I'm up at 3:45 this morning anticipating the gym! So add me if you want and we can crash the finish line together!