Eating whole pizza without cheese

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Same person asked if they could get lighter skinned by losing weight.:laugh: ???????

Wait what??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1330080-weight-loss-and-skin-color-not-racist

LAWL

Oh lawd!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    If I can't eat pizza with the cheese, I don't want the pizza.
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Look, I live in one of the cheese meccas of the known universe, and even i can appreciate a good neapolitan pizza Marinara. No cheese. Delicious. I am pretty sure they use a can of air to spray the cheese off, too.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Does sadness contain calories? Cause this makes me sad...

LMFAO YES!

I also need to know about the "sprayed off" part.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    What kind of cheese was it and how much was used?

Total pizza calories - cheese calories = pizza without cheese.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    What kind of cheese was it and how much was used?

Total pizza calories - cheese calories = pizza without cheese.

Sorcery!
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Apparently this is called a "tomato pie."
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Tomato Pie usually has cheese. I am not sure why people keep saying it doesn't. Just made slightly differently, usually.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cryin' for the little baby Cheesus.
  • soidade
    soidade Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I really wish low-carb people would stop making concrete, "factual" statements to other people. If low-carb works for you, awesome! But the rest of us can eat pizza regularly and lose weight as long as we stay under our calorie goal!
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    That's not a pizza...it's something else..not pizza though.

soggy, depressing bread that is not worth eating?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    That's not a pizza...it's something else..not pizza though.

Bread, right?
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It isn't pizza without the cheese. That would be equivalent to bread sticks and marinara sauce to me. When I want pizza I eat pizza. Just be careful what you put on it. 2 slices of Papa John's pizza is like 600 calories and it has cheese, mushrooms and black olives.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I really wish low-carb people would stop making concrete, "factual" statements to other people. If low-carb works for you, awesome! But the rest of us can eat pizza regularly and lose weight as long as we stay under our calorie goal!

the OP seems to be going for the opposite of low carb.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole pizza and sprayed the cheese off. There was bit of sauce left. Him much calories did I ate?

What do you mean you sprayed it off? Are you saying you just basically turned a good pizza into a soggy piece of bread? Why?

I'm picturing one of those pressure washer hoses.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The PIZZA SPRAYER!

Don't want that cheese? Spray it off with the PIZZA SPRAYER! It's portable. Just plug it in and hook the hose up! Works in restaurants, your home, your car, your bike, even at Taco Bell!

You don't have to eat that disgusting cheese anymore! Make your pizza a waterlogged piece of dough with PIZZA SPRAYER.

If you call now, you also get the PIZZA SPRAYER MINI, BURGER SPRAYER, and a limited edition carrying case. That's a value of over $129.99 for 16 easy payments of $19.95. Not available in stores!

You'll love the PIZZA SPRAYER or your money back, maybe.
  • mrsbunburyist
    Options
    OK, but seriously, who else here is a vegan and eats pizza without cheese all the time? Forget that Daiya stuff. It's actually good, if not very pizza like.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't have cheese on it, it's not pizza. It's dough with pizza sauce on it. Gross.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    OK, but seriously, who else here is a vegan and eats pizza without cheese all the time? Forget that Daiya stuff. It's actually good, if not very pizza like.

crickets.gif
  • mrsbunburyist
    Options
    ;_;