40 lbs. to lose...

Options
Hey! I'm on a quest to be "Fit For Forty", so I have until February---who's joining me???

Replies

• thalia8424
    thalia8424 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was right where you are this past February, certain i'd never be able to do it. and now i'm just 2 lbs away! (i lost 8 lbs before i started myfitnesspal). My advice would be to just keep pushing, keep going, even when you want to stop, you can't take it anymore - it will get easier. I still can't believe I did it - you CAN do this!
  • JacqueJo
    JacqueJo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in! 40 in September of 2015, so hopefully the amount of time will be on my side!!!
  • slf001
    slf001 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the response and encouragement! :)
  • slf001
    slf001 Posts: 12
    Options
    Cool! Let's do this! :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    That was my goal...and made it this year! Feel free to add me!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Me!!! Though I started on Christmas day. I'm the sort that has to just DO it. If I plan a starting date, I will keep finding excuses. So I got a Fitbit for Christmas (by request) and was tracking, logging my food the next day. (Granted, I've had previous 'experience' at this but never really stuck to it long term.)

I turn 40 in October and I've never been healthier. :)
  • zabubawoo
    Options
    nice job you go! keep it up
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    Yup, me too! 40 in December. If all goes well I will be the lightest I have been since I was 25. So far so good :)
  • cherrygaldiet
    cherrygaldiet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm 40 in December and on a mission. Good luck
  • sassybooklady
    sassybooklady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 next June. I started last September in my quest to lose weight, and I'm down 50ish lbs with about 10 to go to goal. I have discovered a love for fitness!