So, I Ordered This Product From Beachbody

Options
KseRz
KseRz Posts: 980 Member
I ordered it 11 days ago. In that 11 days I have been given an order number, received 3 surveys, and received a partial refund.

What I haven't received is an invoice showing what I ordered or any further information regarding when it might ship or arrive at my home. So I've paid for something (which I dont really have a record of what I paid for) that I have no idea if or when I will ever get. It's 2014 and I figured with technology and all that, someone might be able to give me some information or help me out.

TBB-Coach-Helping-Others-275.gif But nope, it looks like its not happening. When I contact them all I am told is that someone else will follow up with me and all I ever receive is another survey. Thanks Beachbody!

Beachbody-Core-Purpose-2011-400x320.jpg

I already know what my before and after pics are going to look like...

arnold-before-after.jpg

↑↑↑BEFORE ORDERING
↑↑↑AFTER WAITING AND PRODUCT NEVER COMES

Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Just don't give up, soon you'll be making enough to afford a BMW!
  • KseRz
    Options
    Just don't give up, soon you'll be making enough to afford a BMW!

2ib2d04.jpg
  • _windy
    _windy Posts: 36
    Options
    With the number of *air quotes* coaches *air quotes* on ths site, I'm surprised none of them are trying to sell you even more product that you won't get any confirmation of purchasing or know when it will be shipped!
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Yep...you create your own sense of being...
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    this is why you always, ALWAYS, order your beachbody product directly from a beachbody "coach" that you can "trust"
  • KseRz
    Options
    this is why you always, ALWAYS, order your beachbody product directly from a beachbody "coach" that you can "trust"

On survey #3 I told them this is why I order through Amazon Prime.
  • KseRz
    Options

On survey #3 I told them this is why I order through Amazon Prime.

Maybe they are pissed at me because I wont buy Shakeology?

ETA: That was supposed to be an ETA, not a quote. Sorry for the double post.
  • dwbotti
    dwbotti Posts: 29
    Options
    I doubt they're deliberately holding your program because you didn't buy Shakeology. I have a friend that bought Focus T25 from the infomercial and while they put the full court press onto him he didn't have to buy Shakeology and has his program currently collecting dust on a shelf.

What did you buy? Was it one of their newer releases? They had some inventory fulfillment problems on a couple of their programs.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    i bought insanity from them without the shakes i didnt have a problem and you should have a receipt or proof of payment via the way you aid.. on your bank or visa statement or paypal transaction?
  • KseRz
    Options
    I am sure everyone here has been dying to know if I have received my order yet right? Okay, well here is an update on the progress. (All PII has been modified, everything else has not). Its a bit of a TL/DR but if you have some popcorn and a tasty beverage I promise reading through it will be a breeze. Like I said, I just wanted to share an update with everyone thats interested in my experience. Which is like everyone on MFP I am sure. Thank you all for your support! :drinker:

[10:09:29 AM] Thank you for contacting Beachbody, my name is CSR. If at any time you feel you're not receiving excellent service or feel unsatisfied with what I am doing, please let me know immediately and I will do all within my power to accomplish your request. How may I help you?

[10:10:35 AM] CSR: Hi KseRz,
    [10:10:37 AM] KseRz: Hi, I placed an order with you 12 days ago. Order # 8675309 No one can tell me when its going to ship or when it will arrive at my home.
    [10:11:06 AM] KseRz: I contacted you 2 days ago and another representative said he would have some "team" look into the shipping and get back to me within 48 hours.
    [10:11:10 AM] KseRz: havent heard anything
    [10:11:26 AM] KseRz: i have no record of all that i purchased ANYTHING from you other than a charge on my credit card
    [10:11:37 AM] CSR: I'm sorry to hear that you have not received the tracking information for your order.
    [10:11:39 AM] KseRz: Where are the products that I purchased?
    [10:12:04 AM] CSR: I can certainly assist you with order status, would you mind providing the following information so I may locate your account?
    -Billing Name (first and last)
    -Billing Address
    -City, State, & Zip code.
    [10:12:31 AM] KseRz: KseRz
    1428 Elm Street
    Springwood, OH OU812

[10:13:06 AM] CSR: Thank you for providing me with the required information. Please give me 2-3 minutes while I look into your records.
    [10:16:35 AM] CSR: Thank you for your patience.
    [10:16:52 AM] CSR: I have located your account and I do understand that you have not received the tracking information.
    [10:17:20 AM] KseRz: I have received nothing except for several feedback surveys
    [10:18:19 AM] CSR: I see that there was an order placed for Body Beast DVD Package, Body Beast Lucky 7 DVD Body Beast DLX DVD Tempo Chest/Tri/Back/Bi/Abs and EZ Curl Bar w/ Weight Set on 07/25/2014 and the order confirmation number is 8675309.
    [10:19:00 AM] CSR: I will escalate this issue to our admin team and they will get back to you with in 24 hours of time since the tracking information was not updated in our records.
    [10:19:00 AM] KseRz: Yes, for 12 days now thats all I have known, but dont have proof of.
    [10:19:46 AM] KseRz: Excellent, escalated to another team. I still havent heard from the last team.

[10:20:43 AM] CSR: Kevin, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Surely, our team will get back to with in 24 hours of time with the tracking information.
    [10:22:18 AM] KseRz: And if/when they do not? I will surely have to initiate another query to BeachBody asking where the stuff I purchased is. Each and every time I contact BB I am given and answer of "I dont know". Its 2014. How does anyone not know whats going on with an order after 12 days?
    [10:23:30 AM] KseRz: You have to understand, this is my 4th call/contact with BeachBody in order to receive a product that you offer. Is it really this hard to buy stuff for everyone? Or am I a special snowflake?
    [10:25:13 AM] CSR: Kevin, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Rest assure you will receive the tracking information with in 24 hours of time.

[10:26:33 AM] KseRz: Okay. One more thing before I go. Can someone upgrade the shipping on this so I can receive it ASAP once if finally does ship? I expected to have the product already.
    [10:28:34 AM] CSR: Kevinm I do understand your concern. Please be informed that we will ship the order via rush shipping if the order was not shipped.
    [10:29:13 AM] KseRz: Okay. Looking forward to it. Thank you.
    [10:29:41 AM] CSR: You are welcome. Is there anything else I may help you with today, Kevin ?
    [10:29:59 AM] KseRz: No, that is all thanks again.

[10:30:22 AM] CSR: Are you satisfied with the customer service you have received today ?
    [10:30:43 AM] KseRz: I still think that remains to be seen.
    [10:31:28 AM] CSR: Kevin, surely you will receive follow up email with in 24 hours of time.
    [10:31:56 AM] KseRz: Now when you say follow up emails, you dont mean another survey do you? Because thats cheating.
    [10:33:53 AM] CSR: Kevin, rest assured you will receive the tracking information in the follow up email and you will receive it with in 24 hours of time.
    [10:34:25 AM] KseRz: okay, i just wanted to make sure. I have been checking my email and spam folders as well and havent seen anything.
    [10:35:19 AM] CSR: Please be informed that you will receive the email with in 24 hours of time.
    [10:35:35 AM] KseRz: okay, thank you again.
    [10:35:59 AM] CSR: Thank you for chatting. Please feel free to contact us back for any further concerns at:
    http://www.beachbody.com/jump.jsp?itemID=0&itemType=HOME_PAGE
    [10:36:46 AM] 'KseRz' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent').
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I've ordered one item from them in the past. It arrived in less than a week with standard shipping, and this was from from the USA to Canada.

Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not. *shrugs*

(I don't know what shakeology is and I'm happy to stay that way)
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Was that online? Looks like you were talking to a robot. Can't you call them and talk to a living person? You should contact your bank that you used for the credit card, and have them charge it back to BB. I know here in Canada you have 30 days to do just that.
  • KseRz
    Options
    Annnnnnnnd 24 Hrs later......Nuthin.

It's totally Obamas fault
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    You were way nicer than I would have been...
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    How many Beachbody worms are sending you emails saying that they won't do you like this if you order through them?
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a beachbody coach. While I am sorry that you have been left with these unfortunate circumstances, I would love to talk to you regarding some of our other great products! Just pm me for details. :)

Adding: This is satire, I am not attempting to distribute any products of beachbody or their affiliates.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    It's never fun not knowing if/when your package will arrive. I'm going through that right now: over $100 spent and nothing to show for it. Tracking say's it's in my country but no further information. I'll admit it was a sketchy deal to begin with but I was hoping it would be ok.

I've ordered several products from BeachBody and have never had an issue (no I'm not a coach), but I would have expected more from them.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a beachbody coach. While I am sorry that you have been left with these unfortunate circumstances, I would love to talk to you regarding some of our other great products! Just pm me for details. :)

I hope you're joking. If not, you should hang your head in shame.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options

Adding: This is satire, I am not attempting to distribute any products of beachbody or their affiliates.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: