blah.

Options
i've hit a slump, and i can't seem to pull myself out of it. does anyone have any good "i pulled myself back up" stories for motivation? :(

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel un-blah soon. :flowerforyou:

I was very blah-y a week or so ago and all my MFP friends kept telling me to go excercise. I really didn't want to but I did, just for ten minutes then took a nice long shower. It helped start to get me out of the big funk.

Also, sometimes looking at people's success pictures can help. Here are a couple good threads http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/131733-post-them-b-a
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146347-my-favorite-success-posts-which-ones-are-yours

This time of year, everyone is missing the sun. Maybe some vitiamin D would help you too. Good luck!
  • mommy23skllm
    Options
    i've hit a slump, and i can't seem to pull myself out of it. does anyone have any good "i pulled myself back up" stories for motivation? :(

I don't have a motivational story, but just want you to know you're not alone. Good luck! The before and after pics always inspire me.
  • reofferman
    Options
    Dunno if you're just trying to eat better or excercising too, but when I don't feel like going out to my garage to work out, i'll watch part of the video of the work out i have scheduled for that day. Get's me exited about it and plus Shaun T's pretty good at motivating you. Seeing people doing the work out helps remind me what I'm trying to reach and why I need to get off of the couch and just do it. Try youtubing success strories from "Insanity" work out. Not saying you need to do that program, but even before I got it, seeing those success stories helped me get going, eating healthier too cuz you're never gonna get the body you want if you don't eat what your body needs.
    Hope that helps!
  • iamkelskels
    Options
    Thanks everyone, just hearing feedback made it easier to go running today :)