Finally Below 400 !!

Options

Replies

• SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations on a new start!
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    HisStrengthCounselor Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That's awesome
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You go ahead and rejoice all the way down to your goal weight. You deserve to brag about it. Congrats on your 1st 38!
  • paigeworthy412
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! This is a huge accomplishment, and you have every right to celebrate the hell out of this milestone.
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and well done!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations!!!!!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like you're well on your way to reaching your goal in another year. Best of luck to you. With that attitude and outlook, you can do anything! :flowerforyou:
  • jimennis
    jimennis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Brag because you deserve it! Keep on trucking! I might suggest a good workout that I started and love it DDP YOGA, Checkout the website I feel amazing.
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success. It gives everyone encouragement to hear about your impressive progress! Keep it up.
  • angiepangie43
    angiepangie43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your story is inspiring. Happy Born Day!!
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It aint bragging if you can do it. :)

Congratulations.
  • solsi6
    solsi6 Posts: 14
    Options
    congrats!
  • maccaria
    maccaria Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    awesome job my man, brag away as thats something to be damn proud of, every pound off is something to cheer about as it means you are doing it :) have sent you a friend request so I can keep up with your journey and hopefully see you suceed :)
  • tia530
    tia530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :happy: Birthday & Congrats!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    awesome!! I'm really impressed that you set your reaching goal, went for it and achieved it (I mean that! - I have set goals and failed so much)- you can totally DO then next 100lbs!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    say it loud and be proud. Congrats on the milestone of getting out of the 400's. its a great feeling.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Outstanding and I have no doubt you will lose 100 pounds over the next year...Totally doable!!!! You got this!!!!
  • super_belle
    super_belle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is an awesome accomplishment! Happy Birthday to you as well :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • GardaniaM
    GardaniaM Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's wonderful. Wishing you lots of success and willpower on your journey =).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!