Paintball anyone

Options
I played paintball the other night and it was a blast!! My hubby and I are youth group leaders and we have friends that made the whole second level of their barn into a paintball "course" where two teams could play. There was Christmas lights lit in a few areas, otherwise pretty much dark. What a rush!! OK, I don't have the killer instinct in me, it scared me and was fun at the same time:tongue: I have four pretty intense bruises on myself from getting hit but it was still great!:happy: Anyone else like paintball??

Replies

• EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    I played paintball the other night and it was a blast!! My hubby and I are youth group leaders and we have friends that made the whole second level of their barn into a paintball "course" where two teams could play. There was Christmas lights lit in a few areas, otherwise pretty much dark. What a rush!! OK, I don't have the killer instinct in me, it scared me and was fun at the same time:tongue: I have four pretty intense bruises on myself from getting hit but it was still great!:happy: Anyone else like paintball??
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Never played (I have the pain tolerance of a gnat) but it would be sooooo fun!!!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love it. I have yet to play with other women but I used to play with my husbands friends all the time. I was quite proud when they would brag about my skills to other players. The nick named me the "sniper".
  • EllaBella
    Options
    I don't care for pain either--and I wasn't going to do it--but it looked like so much fun, and as a youth leader I'm trying to get others to play, so I did!! I had on a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and a carhart coat (very thick "farmer's coat" with the hood up, a full face mask, neck protector, and gloves!! That should tell you how much pain I wanted to feel!! I couldn't believe how much I still bruised through all that:noway:
  • EllaBella
    Options
    I love it. I have yet to play with other women but I used to play with my husbands friends all the time. I was quite proud when they would brag about my skills to other players. The nick named me the "sniper".

I had problems seeing, mostly because my mask wanted to fog up--adrenaline rush and heavy breathing:laugh:
  • Buterflygyrl
    Options
    I love paintball... My boyfriend got me hooked on it. He even got me a Pink and black DM6 paintball gun... OMG it's a rush shooting it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    It sounds like fun but I can imagine I'd look like an abuse victim in the end with all those bruises all over my pale body. :laugh:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    my husband is mad for it he even has his own gun which is hidden away very well from the kids lol

he is missing it very much.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    yea... I'm a huge wuss! Plus, I bruise very easy. If I got hit, it would look like I was hit over and over with a bat.