Hi everyone

Options
Hi I new to mfp trying something new to see if I can go back to a normal healthy way of eating, feel better and hopefully lose a few kilos!
I think support is what i need to help and motivate me. that is what I am missing in my "real" life, someone to talk to about my issues with food, I don't share with friends or family, so hopefully I can share here.
Thanks

Replies

• Troublenugget
    Options
    hi! i have just started my weight loss journey in feb and have lost 50 lbs already. minimal exercise, only eating healthy. if you have any questions i can help just add me. also welcome, im also new :)
  • steveyinasia
    steveyinasia Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate,

I had a false start with this last year and have been giving it 100% effort again, I am 5 days in. I am doing 20 minutes of running per day, have to start slow, and I am keeping track of my eating. I am not finding the interaction with the site(counting calories) an effort at all, I really use it as a guide to what I can eat in terms of total calories per day, I went fairly aggressive at 1200 per day.

I can say after 5 days I am feeling better walking up the stairs and I have managed to keep the food choices more sensible. I am 53 and 90kgs, the heaviest I have been ever. Just looking to drop the tummy a little and get back to the good weight of around 83kg.

Happy to chat anytime.

SteveY