no BACON!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay, I saw this and was feeling bad because we are suppose to have BLT's for supper, but I looked it up and the average "real" bacon only has between 50 and 70 calories for 2 slices which in all actuallity isn't that bad, yeah it is laden with fat and sodium, but if you are craving the bacon there is nothing that can satisfy that craving like bacon. But don't feel so bad if you want to have some eat only a couple of peices and just cut back on the salt and fat the rest of the day.:smile:
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options
    Posting this pic is meeeeeeeeeeean.... I hope it doesn't put me over the edge.
    Grumble....... Its been so long since I ate anything this bad for me.
    I thought so too - bad did not voice it :blushing:

Sorry, ladies! I see that you have both recently joined - maybe it can be a 20 pound weight loss incentive! :wink: :laugh:

Be strong! :drinker: Mike

No worries - I am at my goal, and no, I don't reward myself with junk food.
    That's counter-productive in my view.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    breakfasteh7.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh....when's lunch?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: - I've been sooooooo craving a BLT since this was posted. :tongue:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

With the bread soaked in french toast mix, cheese in between each of the FOUR slices, and make that bacon extra greasy please! Oh, and don't forget my lager beer........NOW you're craving a BLT! :smokin:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

With the bread soaked in french toast mix, cheese in between each of the FOUR slices, and make that bacon extra greasy please! Oh, and don't forget my lager beer........NOW you're craving a BLT! :smokin:

That's just wrong, sistah-friend. :laugh:

(the lager, the rest sounds fine!) :bigsmile:
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    HIGH IN CALORIES?!?!?!?

I just searched it in the database...like 40 calories in one piece is a lot?? I dont think that is alot at all!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    that sandwich just hurts to look at. I so want one right now. OK I'm gonna go lift weights and take my mind off of that delicious little piece of carbofat heaven! (that's my new word, carbofat meaning a food that is loaded with simple carbs and saturated fats but is oh so yummy!)

:laugh:
    I am soooo stealing "carbofat" to use in my nutrition class this year.
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am soooo stealing "carbofat" to use in my nutrition class this year.

Yeah, I filed that one away for future use, too. Nice one, Banks! :happy:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    breakfasteh7.jpg

See, I can resist, for one, that beer is waaaay too dark for me. Secondly...um....ok, I'm just going to focus on not wanting that beer....:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!