Frozen dinners rate them

Options
jrlenig
jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
Ok thought this would be a helpful thread I just finished Great Value Lean Cafe - Steak, Cheddar, & Mushroom Panini,- it was gross totally not even worth the time writing this. I hope to save someone else from my lunch misery!

However, yummy props to Lean Cuisine on their Butternut Squash Ravioli!

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Cafe Steamer Chicken Margarhita....love it. Chunks of garlic and the sauce make it.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Cafe Steamer Chicken Margarhita....love it. Chunks of garlic and the sauce make it.

That's my favorite one! SOOO good!

Other good frozen meals are the rest of the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer collection.. I forget which ones I liked a lot though. Amy's meals are also delicious and natural. Some of them are higher calorie than other healthy frozen meals, but the ingredients are all natural and whole. Kashi also has good ones.
  • jrlenig
    Options

That's my favorite one! SOOO good!

Other good frozen meals are the rest of the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer collection.. I forget which ones I liked a lot though. Amy's meals are also delicious and natural. Some of them are higher calorie than other healthy frozen meals, but the ingredients are all natural and whole. Kashi also has good ones.

Kashi is so expensive I have wanted to try them but the price has no doubt stopped me!
  • sarakaufman
    sarakaufman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    the Lean cuzine panni is really good. So are the smart one meals and healthy choice.
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I miss the days of TV dinners, but now I don't buy em. Home cookin, that's the ticket.
  • jrlenig
    Options
    I miss the days of TV dinners, but now I don't buy em. Home cookin, that's the ticket.
    I would love to have the time to do that ever afternoon but Mondays and Wednesdays are crazy days for me, so it is frozen lunches, but i just started meal planning again so I am working on making my own!
  • heatherw7
    Options
    I love the Steamers!!! Also I had a hankering for pizza and Lean Cuisine has personal pans 350 calories. It was delish!!! Add a side salad and your golden!
  • Loribell23
    Options
    Lean Cuisene Chicken with Almonds and the Sesame Chicken are both delish!
  • dars069
    dars069 Posts: 12
    Options
    you should try some of the new Healthy Choice and Marie Callender's frozen meals. They're really tasty and I haven't had a bad one yet.