Weight loss wager with hubby!

Options
Set a bet with my husband! Both have similar weight loss goals. I win = new wardrobe (May not seem like a big deal... But I'm a mom who puts everyone else as #1 priority, and rarely spend on myself) hubby wins= $1000.00 snap on tool spending spree... Looking for motivated, competitive friends to help me kick my hubby's bum!

Replies

• abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    make it durable - double the stake if the winner maintains for 1 year!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated, competitive friends to help me kick my hubby's bum!

Can you send me your hubby's MFP account name? Then I could help him win and borrow his tools!!! :laugh:
  • Momanjb
    Momanjb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    He doesn't have one. He's just doing it the old fashion way. Eating what his wife cooks and exercise
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    He doesn't have one. He's just doing it the old fashion way. Eating what his wife cooks and exercise

Since you say you're doing the cooking you could always sneak some extra calories in his food with butter or heavy cream, that way he won't win. Just kidding :laugh: (bets bring out my evil side because I hate losing). The bet sounds like so much fun. It's so motivating!!!!! Best of luck. I know you'll beat him the right way.
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Since you say you're doing the cooking you could always sneak some extra calories in his food with butter or heavy cream ...

I laughed at this, because if my wife ever wanted to get me back for any (many?) of the stupid things I do on a regular basis, I once joked that this was the way she could do it, and I'd never be the wiser!
  • Momanjb
    Momanjb Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Since you say you're doing the cooking you could always sneak some extra calories in his food with butter or heavy cream, that way he won't win. Just kidding :laugh: (bets bring out my evil side because I hate losing). The bet sounds like so much fun. It's so motivating!!!!! Best of luck. I know you'll beat him the right way.

Lol!! I'm not that mean. I honestly wouldn't be heartbroken to lose... By only a few lbs! I want to see my hubby healthy. I miss when we were healthy and active together. I sneak veggies into everything! And most of our food is made from scratch and organic. We live on an acreage so we make most of our food. But if he gets too far ahead of me....
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love a good healthy competition! Good for you guys!
  • minimotobabe
    minimotobabe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love this thread - my hubby just set me a monthly challenge to lose as many inches as possible ! So I am 100% with you lovely lady - keep coming on here for support - I've only just started on MFP on the forums and blogging etc - keeps me focused !

Plus its nice to know you are not alone! When is the deadline date ! start visualising everything you will buy - make the wish list!

x Good luck